Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coastal trailer mansion

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post

Got a small slab poured for a shed that will cover/protect all the hook ups and house a 50 gallon water heater.

Comment

The utilities have been an absolute nightmare. I had to deal with 3 different people to get the water and sewer taps made. It took a month and a half to get the "correct" paper work completed. Each person told me the previous steps were done incorrectly and had to be redone. Finally a 3 way conference call got everyone to agree on what needed to be done.

Now power is an issue. I called and started that process a month ago. I got confirmation numbers, a field inspection and a phone call saying it will be completed within 3 weeks. I patiently wait my 3 weeks and call only to find out my account was canceled. No one could tell me why or who canceled it. So now we start over and I go back onto a 3 week waiting list.

Utilities have been horrible and by far the worst part of the build.

Comment

Just seen this!!! Looking good brother

Comment

Utility companies are about as efficient as the gooberment.

Comment

Power pole is installed. Just waiting on AEP to get juice to it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Caught a trout every other cast for 45 min straight. It was fun but they were all a bit short.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                        Power pole is installed. Just waiting on AEP to get juice to it.

That's great.... nice day for some fishing also

Comment

Thanks mace! Lord willing I will get the wires pulled, everything electrical hooked up and a water heater installed next weekend. IF that gets pulled off then a huge load will be lifted off of my shoulders.

Comment

Constant power makes all the difference... Hot water is nice in the winter also... lol

Comment

I have to set the record straight. I chose an electrical provider, They dropped me and left me hanging for weeks. AEP (American electric power)is the installer. AEP found out what happened and saw my wait time, instead of an additional 3 week wait they got to it and hung my transformer in 1 week!!!! If all goes well the drop will be made to my power pole and meter set this week. AEP has been great about calling me and communication. They are also ahead of schedule. I couldn't be happier with them!!!

As far as the original provider goes.....they can go kick rocks.

Comment

Looking good, glad it is coming together for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X