What Happens if Trump actually Wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Pretty close to what I was gonna type. But I just wish he would shave his head and get it over with it. Good grief.

Comment

So is it you are worried he only want the title but doesn't want to actually do anything? Or, you think by him getting elected, he will "do stuff" to damage the country?

You have vehemently argued it both ways now... Pick a lane.

Comment

Originally posted by bone View Post
        Need to start one called what if Hillary wins!! As already stated take the less of two evils!
        I think you can tell a lot about by someone by the company they keep.

Michael Brown’s mother, Lezley McSpadden, is set to speak at the Democratic National Convention. Michael Brown robbed a convenience store, attacked a cop, and reached for the cop’s gun. The U.S. Department of Justice and a grand jury both found that Officer Darren Wilson had no choice but to defend himself.

After two cops were shot in Ferguson last March, she was positively elated at the news.

“Woke up in a GREAT MOOD this morning. 2 Cops got Shot in FERGUSON lastnight. You ant seen sh** yet, wait till this SUMMER,” she tweeted.

She also commented on Facebook, “If my FAM woulda got JUSTICE in August maybe those two cops wouldn’t have got shot LAST Night…”

It got worse: “F*** THEM 2 COPS..DON’T GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM OR THEY FAMILIES…Aint no FUN when the Rabbit got the GUN.”

This is the person that the Democratic Party wants to represent their platform. She’ll appear on the night celebrating Hillary’s “lifetime of fighting for children and families.”

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I think you can tell a lot about by someone by the company they keep.

Michael Brown’s mother, Lezley McSpadden, is set to speak at the Democratic National Convention. Michael Brown robbed a convenience store, attacked a cop, and reached for the cop’s gun. The U.S. Department of Justice and a grand jury both found that Officer Darren Wilson had no choice but to defend himself.

After two cops were shot in Ferguson last March, she was positively elated at the news.

“Woke up in a GREAT MOOD this morning. 2 Cops got Shot in FERGUSON lastnight. You ant seen sh** yet, wait till this SUMMER,” she tweeted.

She also commented on Facebook, “If my FAM woulda got JUSTICE in August maybe those two cops wouldn’t have got shot LAST Night…”

It got worse: “F*** THEM 2 COPS..DON’T GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM OR THEY FAMILIES…Aint no FUN when the Rabbit got the GUN.”

This is the person that the Democratic Party wants to represent their platform. She’ll appear on the night celebrating Hillary’s “lifetime of fighting for children and families.”
          This just amazes me. There are dozens of similar examples like Muslim brotherhood members at the whitehouse and appointed to key positions in our government.

Comment

Guess I don't know enough about Kasich's foreign and domestic policies to know if this would have been a bad mistake on Trump's part to offer him the VP spot and this responsibility.

Comment

[ATTACH]802131[/ATTACH]

The lessor of two evils is still evil...C.H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                If this is true....I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head. Apparently Donald wants the title and the prestige of being called "MR. President", but wants none of the Responsibility of actually Governing.

Trumpists, you are being Conned. So hard. With the best words and the most deceptive Deception. Believe Me.

[ATTACH]802080[/ATTACH]
                I'd REALLY like to hear what, given the situation we're in, would tou choose for Republicans & Conservatives do? Just ONE reasonable, intelligent answer that consists more than just "not vote". That answer gives us Killary, so..............

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                  I obviously hate hrc and her policies much much more than the no trumpers.

And Josh, if you pay attention to some of the most successful people in this world, you would notice they are all phenomenal at delegating responsibilities. Even though Cruz was my first choice for the nomination... I really think Trump has way too much pride to fail at delivering what he says he will, which is making America great again.
                  I agree with this. Great leaders realize they aren't the smartest person in the room on everything and surround themselves and delegate that to those who are.

Comment

I think that would actually be the best scenario. He would be a terrible president, someone with brains and experience actually doing the thinking would be a wonderful alternative to his "leadership"! ( though I am not thinking Kasich is definitely the right man )

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      I think that would actually be the best scenario. He would be a terrible president, someone with brains and experience actually doing the thinking would be a wonderful alternative to his "leadership"! ( though I am not thinking Kasich is definitely the right man )
                      If it was true. And, maybe partially it is. I seriously doubt he offered it solely to Kasich. Maybe he offered to put him in the mix with the others. It could be a good thing. Each focus on what they do best. Trump work on jobs and the economy. The vice president work on the political side of things.

No one person can run everything. Nor, be great at everything. He mentioned at the very beginning of his campaign that he was going to put the vey best that he could find at each position and let them do their jobs.

Comment

Much more scary to me is we know what we will get with the witch & she wants the gig.

Heck, letting his vp run the show doesn't sound bad...you cannot compare the concern I have between a trump pres & the other!! She is so undeserving across the board & it will be depressing seeing her move back in. Who do you think secret service & White House staff will be voting for?? Ugghhh

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                          You are making an assumption. You have no idea what kind of president Trump would be. He's never held public office. But we all know EXACTLY what kind of president hrc would be. A third term of bho and his failed policies. Pull your head out of your azz, bro. This stuff really ain't that hard.
                          Actually, No, You are making an assumption that Trump will somehow be a different person as President than the person we already know him to Be. Which is more logical, that Trump will be someone completely different if he gets elected, or that he'll be himself? This stuff really ain't that hard. Bro. We know just as much about Donald Trump as we do about Hillary Clinton.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          You suddenly realize that all the time that you've spent bashing him was a waste. A Part of your life that you will never get back..
                          Stating the truth is never a waste of time. Never. I pity you when it finally dawns on you that you believed a mountain of lies from Trump.

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                          well said. While I agree Trump is not ideal, the alternative is chilling. She will simply continue bobs legacy and probably even worse. Just think of your kids man. The Supreme court situation alone maybe. There are only 2 choices in this election unfortunately and you must pick one. Where is Ted Cruz right now when we really need him? He could help for sure and I really wish he would lend a hand.
                          It is my kids I'm thinking of. I'm wondering what will happen when the only party that remotely represents Conservatives and Constitutional Values get tarnished by the stain and stink of a pathological liar who wouldn't know the Constitution if it fell on him, being the nominee of the party. I'm wondering how long it will take to get clean of that stain and stink. One decade? Two? Never? Trump is a Democrat who has given money and many accolades to the nominee of the OTHER party. Trump doesn't have anything in common with the beliefs of the average Republican voter. He did a bang-up job of tricking a lot of people into thinking he does.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You are the one being played. Anytime someone goes "unnamed" the story becomes less credible. Especially when it comes from your governor's camp. You know... The camp that made a deal with Ted Cruz towards the end of the campaign to stop Trump by not campaigning in certain states. But, never kept their end of the bargain. And, the same governor that broke his pledge to support the republican nominee. Oh... Ok.
                          Some of the biggest true stories are broken by anonymous sources initially. As I'm sure you know.

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                          I assume the The Texas Bow Hunter Board is as close to being a Texan as you'll ever get!
                          Born and raised Texan, lived there for 25 years.

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                          So is it you are worried he only want the title but doesn't want to actually do anything? Or, you think by him getting elected, he will "do stuff" to damage the country?

You have vehemently argued it both ways now... Pick a lane.
                          I think this is just more evidence on top of the mountain of already existing evidence, that he is a Con man and is not what he pretends to be. There is a difference between "Delegation", and running so you can have the title and prestige of being President, while having zero intention of rolling up your sleeves and doing any of the hard work of actually being President. It is an absolute mockery of our election system and it is disrespectful and highly offensive to the other 16 candidates who ran, and not only to Trump voters but to ALL the people who voted in the GOP primaries. It just speaks even more to his very Dishonest character.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          If it was true. And, maybe partially it is. I seriously doubt he offered it solely to Kasich. Maybe he offered to put him in the mix with the others. It could be a good thing. Each focus on what they do best. Trump work on jobs and the economy. The vice president work on the political side of things.
                          I think you're likely right. He probably offered it to Christie, Carson, Gingrich and maybe Sarah Palin to get their backing early on, with no intention of following through on the offer.

No one person can run everything. Nor, be great at everything. He mentioned at the very beginning of his campaign that he was going to put the vey best that he could find at each position and let them do their jobs.
                          So, the job description of one of those people, the VP, is going to be "Shadow President" and he's going to let the VP do HIS (Trump's) job?

If he's going to run for President, it should go without saying that he should intend to actually do the job of President. This whole campaign has just been one big ego-stroking, self-aggrandizing, vanity trip for Trump.

Comment

Joshua is a longtime member and a good guy. I have the same feeling about Trump. I don't know what we are going to get. That being said I will take my chances on him vs Hillary. I know exactly what kind of Person she is.

Comment

I'm voting Trump because I sure don't want Hillary.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Joshua is a longtime member and a good guy. I have the same feeling about Trump. I don't know what we are going to get. That being said I will take my chances on him vs Hillary. I know exactly what kind of Person she is.
                                Others have also articulated very well why they are not going to vote this go round...Shane especially shared some good views that I agree with on the topic. I get it & respect it.

However, there really isn't much Trump can do / has done that can come anywhere to a point that puts him in a worse light than hillary. The laundry list of past dirty deeds, and will do as potus??

I do not understand how one could be more concerned and continue to be fixated on the unknown negatives of trump vs the frightening & likely deer seasons coming our way with witch victory. Talk about interesting chats around the campfire!!

Comment

Working...
                                X