Trump Changes position on Income Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Changes position on Income Tax

The presumptive nominee says he may abandon his positions on two major policy issues: a minimum wage increase and tax cuts for the rich.

Well... uhm... hes the front runner!

It's just been 2 days. By the time November rolls around, Trump will be his old self and he'll be trying to out-liberal Hillary.

Liars do what liars do. It's no surprise at all.

Comment

In late October, his big signature line is probably gonna be something like....

"Mexico is gonna build a bridge, and I am gonna pay them to make it 10' wider!".

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        In late October, his big signature line is probably gonna be something like....

"Mexico is gonna build a bridge, and I am gonna pay them to make it 10' wider!".
        I loled

Comment

You guys are 0/2 so far on evidence. He said he was "open to looking at" a small increase in the minimum wage, and he hasn't changed his tax plan one bit as of yet. Also, big whoop... He may increase tax cuts for the middle class. I never thought I'd see so many (assumedly) middle class Americans so upset about that. Y'all can say your I told you so's later on if that's the case, but for now there have been no policy changes that I'm aware of.

Comment

Does the Kool-Aid taste like Cheetos?

I'm sorry, brother. All I can do is try to find some humor in the situation at this point.

Comment

He is also the only candidate that did not propose any simplification of the tax code other than non-payers, so we are stuck with the same IRS as always whether Trump or Clinton wins. All choices now lead to even more increase in bloated government.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Does the Kool-Aid taste like Cheetos?

I'm sorry, brother. All I can do is try to find some humor in the situation at this point.
                I'm not a kool aid drinker. Trump could easily lose my support. Free will and all that good stuff... As I said in the minimum wage thread, I don't agree with an increase to $15/hr. I wouldn't really mind it being slightly higher though. Despite all the rhetoric about it not being envisioned as a living wage, it is to a lot of people and I think there would be a mass unemployment crisis if it were done away with. It is what it is. And again, I for one would be more than happy if he shifted some of the tax cuts away from the top bracket and into the middle.

Comment

In two months the grieving and hurt will be gone. Then, you can all ride the Trump train with the rest of us.

If Joshua is nice I will even let him toot the steam whistle a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-tr...neral-election

Well... uhm... hes the front runner!
                    I just realized, after watching the video and remembering a lot of his BS, that he probably is in the early stages of dementia........seriously. He needs to be tested.

If any of you have his ear, have him go to:

Aging: When Should You Be Concerned About Your Forgetfulness? Senior Moments or Early Onset Dementia? UCLA Survey: 2 Minutes to Discover if Your Memory Loss is Dementia How Much Forgetfulness is Normal? UCLA Survey Identifies Dementia Warning Signs. Forgetful, Absentminded, or Something Much Worse?

Let me know his results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      In two months the grieving and hurt will be gone. Then, you can all ride the Trump train with the rest of us.

If Joshua is nice I will even let him toot the steam whistle a couple of times.
                      Ending the pain.... TOOT!! TOOT!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
                        does the kool-aid taste like cheetos? :d

i'm sorry, brother. All i can do is try to find some humor in the situation at this point.
                        lol :d

Comment

So...tax cuts for the middle class, tax cuts for small businesses, closing corporate loop-holes and increasing taxes on the top 1%...sounds like the man has a plan in place to me.

Comment

Well???

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                            You guys are 0/2 so far on evidence. He said he was "open to looking at" a small increase in the minimum wage, and he hasn't changed his tax plan one bit as of yet. Also, big whoop... He may increase tax cuts for the middle class. I never thought I'd see so many (assumedly) middle class Americans so upset about that. Y'all can say your I told you so's later on if that's the case, but for now there have been no policy changes that I'm aware of.
                            So if some of you are so SOUR on Trump, I guess that means you're voting for Hillary....GOOD LORD!!! I've got a son in the military and know what's going on there...so I guess Trump is also a traitor who won't support our military?

Quit just bashing Trump and say you're either NOT going to vote in protest or just say you're voting for Hillary........"come on man, pull together and let's beat her!" Dang.......(true expression changed due to censorship )

Comment

By the way Ham, my response was NOT directed at you Brother! Some responses remind me of what the Liberal media will be doing and IS doing right now to derail and speed Hillary in....

Comment

Working...
                              X