Trump Protestors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Protestors

Guess the liberals didn't have to work today?

Idiots

Comment

Only in America can illegals protest and get support. In most countries they would be round up and sent to prison. This country's best days are far behind us. Can't believe how things can get so messed up in 7 years. It will take decades or longer to recover from the decay of our moral standards.

Comment

The media is calling them "protestors" which gives them legitimacy - like their cause is just. What they are is "violent thug rioters". As is obvious to any who have seen my comments, I do not like Donald Trump one bit. However political violence is ugly, stupid and has no place in this country. I worry that some segment of Trump supporters are also spoiling for a fight, and this could get really ugly and bloody in some cities before this is all over.

Comment

A group of people who probably are here illegally and engaged in violent acts while flying another countries flag. Isn't that a little more then just a protester? Wouldn't that be an enemy combaten?

I'm embarrassed this is allowed in this country and our media feeds off of it like scavengers.
          Last edited by sharkhunter; 04-29-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
            Guess the liberals didn't have to work today?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/487055674...#sp=show-clips
            They don't work, this is how they kill time when waiting for more entitlement money from the hard work of the rest of us.

Comment

Liberals preach tolerance and acceptance until you disagree with them. They like to talk about their rights being violated but have no problem violating your rights.

Comment

Not protestors, but rioters IMO. But, then, I'm an OWG (old white guy) and therefore they would say I'm a hater and racist.

Comment

Trump Protestors

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  A group of people who probably are here illegally and engaged in violent acts while flying another countries flag. Isn't that a little more then just a protester? Wouldn't that be an enemy combaten?

I'm embarrassed this is allowed in this country and our media feeds off of it like scavengers.

Key words "other countries flags". The freeloaders, welfare, irs cheatin sob's, free medical, food stamp illegals.

This Country has diminished under the current regime. This is total BS.

Too bad we don't have a gubment that's has the balz to round em up while they're congregated together. So a few mislead libs get caught too, they then can be deported to the country that they wish for. Aholes.
                  Last edited by Rotney; 04-29-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

They weren't al liberals. Some were chanting "Dump Trump, Choose Cruz". Idiototic behavior whoever they are.

Comment

I have bad feeling that there will be violence at the GOP convention in Cleveland similar to the Dem convention in Chicago, 1968. Anti -Trump leftist mobs vs. the police and nuts from the pro-Trump fringe looking to bust some heads. I hope I am wrong.
                      Last edited by jerp; 04-29-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        The media is calling them "protestors" which gives them legitimacy - like their cause is just. What they are is "violent thug rioters". As is obvious to any who have seen my comments, I do not like Donald Trump one bit. However political violence is ugly, stupid and has no place in this country. I worry that some segment of Trump supporters are also spoiling for a fight, and this could get really ugly and bloody in some cities before this is all over.
                        I agree. This is the potential spark a lot of folks have been dreaming about for decades! Sad state of affairs for our political system.
                        Originally posted by RODEO View Post
                        Only in America can illegals protest and get support. In most countries they would be round up and sent to prison. This country's best days are far behind us. Can't believe how things can get so messed up in 7 years. It will take decades or longer to recover from the decay of our moral standards.
                        I agree with the vast majority of your post, all except 7 years. It has been waaaaay longer than that to get to this point in our nations history. If our Republic can be irrevocably destroyed in that timeframe the framers of the constitution (the great experiment) were very poor planners with zero vision. I am sure we can both agree that they had faults but the Congress and checks & balances system was pure brilliance. This debacle has been decades in the making........not that WE have not had Europe as a eye-popping example of what NOT to do. The political bottom is potentially here and the ONLY real question is, "what is next" for this union? Do we as a nation make the 4 or 5 core changes that must occur or do we continue down this path of proverbial self-destruction? I reckon we will see soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          I agree. This is the potential spark a lot of folks have been dreaming about for decades! Sad state of affairs for our political system.

I agree with the vast majority of your post, all except 7 years. It has been waaaaay longer than that to get to this point in our nations history. If our Republic can be irrevocably destroyed in that timeframe the framers of the constitution (the great experiment) were very poor planners with zero vision. I am sure we can both agree that they had faults but the Congress and checks & balances system was pure brilliance. This debacle has been decades in the making........not that WE have not had Europe as a eye-popping example of what NOT to do. The political bottom is potentially here and the ONLY real question is, "what is next" for this union? Do we as a nation make the 4 or 5 core changes that must occur or do we continue down this path of proverbial self-destruction? I reckon we will see soon enough!

Agree, but it has been exasperated in the last 7. Due to the Anti American Resident of the Rainbow House.

Comment

It's a complete breakdown of law and order in our country. I went to a late lunch with my boss and it was on the tv in the restaurant.

The scene in Orange County with them breaking up a police car shows how out of control it is. Americans have a right to free speech, not violent protests and shutting down events through lawless acts. Illegals in the US have no rights.

They were carrying signs at the Burlington demonstration that make the Mexican position VERY clear.

- this is native, Indian land
                            - it was taken by Spain and Mexico
                            - it was stolen by the USA
                            - it's still ours, you can't put a fence on our land

I hear the plane could not land at SFO, and the mayor of ordered his police force not to engage.

Trump, the police and the secret service had to stop the motorcade on HIGHWAY 101 (4-5 lanes there) and exit the vehicle to enter the Hyatt through a rear door with wooden packing crates clearly visible.

Unless these radical, terrorist groups are stopped, we are doomed.

Comment

Ferguson set the precedence... The door is now wide open..

Comment

Working...
                              X