Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Washington DC outsider
    There's a difference if you're pitchin or catchin
    Uh huh

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      We as a country will once again get the leader we deserve.
      Jerp, I'm with you on most things, and I think we deserve a leader that will make an effort to control our borders.

If we can get that, I'll take the rest that comes with it. As many people have said, it's greatly preferable to the alternative.

Mexican drug traffickers help Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico cross into the United States to explore targets for future attacks, according to information forwarded to Judicial Watch by a high-ranking Homeland Security official in a border state. Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named Shaykh […]

Cartels Help Terrorists in Mexico Get to U.S. to Explore Targets; ISIS Militant Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir Among Them

APRIL 26, 2016

Mexican drug traffickers help Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico cross into the United States to explore targets for future attacks, according to information forwarded to Judicial Watch by a high-ranking Homeland Security official in a border state. Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative who lives in the Mexican state of Chihuahua not far from El Paso, Texas. Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year, according to information provided by JW’s government source....
      Last edited by Starman; 04-26-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Glad to see you're coming around my friend
        It's not that amigo...I'm unhappy all the way around with this thing.

I would just rather him win the nom outright than go into a contested deal. I just feel that is the worst case for everyone.

All I am hoping for is anybody butt Hillary...I don't trust Trump at all, but I know the witch is way evil & hope he can beat her in a heads up. We shall see but I fear the worst.

Comment

A wolf in sheeps clothing is still a wolf. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            It's not that amigo...I'm unhappy all the way around with this thing.

I would just rather him win the nom outright than go into a contested deal. I just feel that is the worst case for everyone.

All I am hoping for is anybody butt Hillary...I don't trust Trump at all, but I know the witch is way evil & hope he can beat her in a heads up. We shall see but I fear the worst.
            Yep, anyone but Hillary

Comment

StarMan I agree with you on the borders and I think a wall is a good first step. Trump is either just saying whatever he needs to say to play on current populist sentiment or he actually does not understand that a president can't just rule by decree. It gets people fired up when he talks about border walls and 45% tariffs on Chinese goods. A president can do neither of those things just cause he thinks it is a good idea. I don't know what is scarier, a president who thinks he can do stuff like that on his own or citizens who are willing to disband separation of powers

Comment

I don't know what is scarier, a president who thinks he can do stuff like that on his own or citizens who are willing to disband separation of powers
                Combining the two is the most scary thing.

Comment

Note I said "make an effort to control our borders".

A president can't do it by decree, but he can darn sure drive the narrative, emphasizing the dangers and persuading public opinion. As opposed to ignoring them as the current POTUS has done, and the Dem nominee will surely do.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                    Note I said "make an effort to control our borders".

A president can't do it by decree, but he can darn sure drive the narrative, emphasizing the dangers and persuading public opinion. As opposed to ignoring them as the current POTUS has done, and the Dem nominee will surely do.
                    Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                      From what I can see so far, Cruz won second in 2/5... That's something, I guess
                      2nd place is first loser

Comment

Well if it happens, I hope y'all get everything you deserve. Personally I am not going to trade in my beliefs to back someone just because he's winning. Then again I am a Dallas cowboys fan so I am used to it.

Comment

StarMan I agree with you on the borders and I think a wall is a good first step. Trump is either just saying whatever he needs to say to play on current populist sentiment or he actually does not understand that a president can't just rule by decree. It gets people fired up when he talks about border walls and 45% tariffs on Chinese goods. A president can do neither of those things just cause he thinks it is a good idea. I don't know what is scarier, a president who thinks he can do stuff like that on his own or citizens who are willing to disband separation of powers
                          Cruz can't cut taxes or abolish the IRS either but it darn sure don't stop him from claiming that he will, on his first day in office...

Comment

We as a country will once again get the leader we deserve.
                            Yep....happened in '08 and.......

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              Washington DC outsider
                              There's a difference if you're pitchin or catchin
                              Trumps been a politician, albeit unelected, his entire life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

He's an authoritarian. No different than the left.

Comment

Anything is better than Hillary or Bernie.
                                I believe that a lot more Cruz supporters will vote for Trump than Trump supporters would vote for Cruz if he were the nominee. It seems to me the Cruz people have a lot better rational about the whole mess. At least the majority of the ones on this forum do.

Comment

Working...
                                X