No announcement yet.

Guess the Width [<--?-->]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't this be the rare case that you would not be allowed to use the width for your B&C or P&Y score? As more than likely, the length of the longest main beam is not as long as the spread?....

And my guess is 33". Heck of a buck! Never seen anything like this

Comment

Originally posted by cb4128 View Post
      Wouldn't this be the rare case that you would not be allowed to use the width for your B&C or P&Y score? As more than likely, the length of the longest main beam is not as long as the spread?....

And my guess is 33". Heck of a buck! Never seen anything like this
      I think you are correct on both points

Comment

33 1/2

Comment

I am going with 31"

Comment

wow, 33-35

Comment

He looks wider than the 28" deer I was hunting last year.

Comment

Thanks Fellas! I uploaded the picture to a takeoff software at the office. Setting the scale off his ears at 16" I measured the estimated inside spread of 2'-11" or 35"!

The old boy actually has some decent beam length especially on the right side but the spread would be greater than beam length for sure! We have some helicopter pictures of him too but they are down at the ranch computer.

We never do any deer contests, but thinking about entering a few of the grandkids in it this year just to play the widest spread division.

Comment

Not even going to try and guess.

WOW!

Comment

34-35"

Comment

ground chicken.....stupid phone. I meant ground check him.

Comment

Wow, that has to be the widest Ive ever seen. I think it is 34" wide but wouldn't surprise me if it got to the 3ft mark. Please shoot him the first chance you get.

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
                          ground chicken.....stupid phone. I meant ground check him.
                          I'm dying here!!!!!!!
                          Ground chicken! Hahaha!!!!

Comment

30 is my gues he'll of a wide deer

Comment

39" Looks like a third outside each ear. If ears are 13, tip to tip, thus the total.

Comment

I have a 27 5/8 inside and 28 6/8 outside on the wall of my office that won Los Cazadores and Los Cuernos in 2003. Your buck runs circles around my deer. He's at least 34 in my opinion.
                                Last edited by UncleCharlie; 10-02-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X