Porter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
    Is Hot Biscuit still open? I'm still hacking up the breakfast buffet and it's been 25 years.
    Negative. It's now Denny's

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Everyone who is talking bad about Porter, obviously have never been to New Caney, Splendora, Patton Village, Cleveland or Tarkington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now sunny you jus' wait a cotton-pickin' minitt!! Ain't nuthin' rong wiff Tarkington!! We's not uptown, but we's good folk...

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        Drawing the line there...

Guess folks don’t travel much.... them folks in central and north Texas play host to some serious skidmark towns

I think Newark is one of these towns.

Comment

Just don’t be like everyone else and stay. Used to be a nice little town before it grew about 20X.[emoji52]

Comment

Everyone who is talking bad about Porter, obviously have never been to New Caney, Splendora, Patton Village, Cleveland or Tarkington.

Comment

Have you ever been to Tarkington? We don’t claim Cleveland lol !

Comment

Go chill at the nudist resort

Comment

Porter

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Things to do
                  Get out

Comment

What sad is I always heard about the Porter Walmart and the crazy stories. A few years ago, I was selected for jury on a case that involved a worker for the Porter Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                      Get out

Lol

Comment

I have a awesome Porter Walmart parking lot story but my typing skills are slow.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                          Have you ever been to Tarkington? We don’t claim Cleveland lol !
                          I have and I have also been around their cousins over in Romayer and Rye.

Comment

I have and I have also been around their cousins over in Romayer and Rye.
                            You one upped him there, that should keep,the fire burning today on this thread.

Comment

Pete’s Hamburgers is pretty good. If you’re not in the mood for a burger, you can swing over to the sno cone place on Ford Rd for a cool treat while you decide if you’re brave enough to eat the menudo from the truck that’s parked on 494. If you don’t go for roadside menudo your bowels should be in reliable enough condition to spend time popping off some rounds at Thunder Gun Range before stopping at Harbor Freight to pick up some free flashlights.

Also, try donating some crap to the Salvation Army. You ain’t never seen beggars being choosers like the workers there. If it ain’t from Neiman Marcus or Star Furniture, they ain’t havin’ it!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                                Pete’s Hamburgers is pretty good. If you’re not in the mood for a burger, you can swing over to the sno cone place on Ford Rd for a cool treat while you decide if you’re brave enough to eat the menudo from the truck that’s parked on 494. If you don’t go for roadside menudo your bowels should be in reliable enough condition to spend time popping off some rounds at Thunder Gun Range before stopping at Harbor Freight to pick up some free flashlights.

Also, try donating some crap to the Salvation Army. You ain’t never seen beggars being choosers like the workers there. If it ain’t from Neiman Marcus or Star Furniture, they ain’t havin’ it!
                                Its goodwill sir, not salvation army. I can tell you live in Kingwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X