It's sleeting on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sleeting on me

I'm up here in Missouri in a ground blind and the temp is about 35 and it's sleeting it's *** off. I'm not ready for winter yet

Whoop!!! Love hunting cold weather from “my” blind!! Good luck.

Comment

send it our way...in the 90's & miserable.

I was in Missouri actually drove home south through a cold front when I hit Kansas City what the RGV calls the 89 freeze. Knocked out all the citrus & remember going duck hunting when I got home & even the largest tanks / smaller lakes froze over the top...crazy for us, but cannot explain the kind of cold when I was packing the bronco up that AM in 'Misery'. Wind was gusting to 50+ and anything exposed was painful. There is no way this border guy could live up north, but so ready for the wind to blow from the north for more than 24 hours!!

Winter is here...bring it!!

Comment

I just got done with 4 days in NW Oklahoma. It was 15 this morning. I wasn’t prepared for that. 100% chance of snow and sleet this evening and tomorrow. Glad I got one this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy123 View Post
          I'm up here in Missouri in a ground blind and the temp is about 35 and it's sleeting it's *** off. I'm not ready for winter yet
          I just got invited to go up there on November 14th through the 18th and I am already preparing myself for the cold! We are going to be just north of you around Memphis, MO.

Comment

The temps up here drastically change this time of year. One year Missouri rifle season was 12 for the high opening day with snow. The next year was upper 60s. I prefer somewhere in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              send it our way...in the 90's & miserable.

I was in Missouri actually drove home south through a cold front when I hit Kansas City what the RGV calls the 89 freeze. Knocked out all the citrus & remember going duck hunting when I got home & even the largest tanks / smaller lakes froze over the top...crazy for us, but cannot explain the kind of cold when I was packing the bronco up that AM in 'Misery'. Wind was gusting to 50+ and anything exposed was painful. There is no way this border guy could live up north, but so ready for the wind to blow from the north for more than 24 hours!!

Winter is here...bring it!!
              Didn’t get out of the 30’s today in lubbock & barely peeked into the 40’s in Midland. Winter weather advisory for lubbock and points north. Should be all sleet/freezing drizzle. Dang glad I work from home, I’ll keep a fire going all day

Comment

Best kind of weather!

Comment

I am 25 miles north of Kirksville in Davis county Iowa. I hunted in snow this morning. Drive up and drink a Busch Latte with me. We are 4 miles north of the Iowa/Missouri state line straight up Highway 63 and 4 miles west of 63 at Mark Baptist Church.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Post some pictures of your set up

Comment

Working...
                    X