YouTube Hunting Channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Hunting Channels

I don't have any of the outdoorsy channels at home so I've recently been getting my hunting fix with Realtree Roadtrips on YouTube. I've watched a few other series as well. Even stumbled across some channels of fellow TBHers. Evidently, there's lots of cool/informative hunting type shows on youtube. Unfortunately, there's equally as much junk on the ol' interweb. So...

What are y'all's favorite hunting-related shows, channels, hosts on youtube?

-Tim

Myoutdoortv

Worth 10 bucks a month

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy Newberg has a great YouTube channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy Newberg, solo hunter, and hushin are all good.

Comment

Pigman is on youtube

Comment

Tx Connection is in my opinion the best channel to watch. They are true texas hunters and have put together several amazing videos. I’d get caught up with all the previous seasons as they are going to be uploading the new season here shortly if I were you. After them I enjoy Michael’s videos as well as Casey’s. Other than that I watch whatever I think might be good. These three are the only ones I truly follow and wait for updates from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, guys. Subscribed to all of them. Hopefully PigSticker AKA "Boss man" won't see this

Comment

Midwest whitetail is a very well shot and informative show. Hrs of viewing pleasure as well as Heartland Bowhhunter.

Comment

hushin
                  great show, remind me of how we do it, all diy public land

Comment

Little more commercialized, but I enjoy the Growing Deer Tv.
                    I will have to look up the others mentioned.

Comment

Midwest white tail, the hunting public, and chasing November. Pretty much all the same guys very good show

Comment

HowtoHunt has some amazing stories. Listen to his Grizzly stories. A new one was just posted and titled something like Someone may die today.. Pucker factor just listening to it.

Comment

Midwest Whitetail, Chasing November, and Bowhunt or Die. Lots of live action that doesn't always result in a kill, just like real hunting!

Comment

Growingdeer.tv he is on youtube and it is the best!

Comment

I really like Montana Wild, they do fly fishing as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X