Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sister in law found this stuck under her car. Anyone know what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking there's a whole lot more going on here. Especially if hubby came home and she couldn't talk about it anymore.

I'm itching to know how this one plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by jesterdoc View Post
      I'm thinking there's a whole lot more going on here. Especially if hubby came home and she couldn't talk about it anymore.

I'm itching to know how this one plays out.
      Thats what I be thinkin....

Comment

As the green screen turns. I'm in, gotta see how this one pans out.

Comment

Pass me the popcorn!!!

Comment

I'm thinking it has something to do with a hand on a construction site.

Comment

Someone stashed drugs in her van and has to know how to find the van later. Search the vehicle!!!!

Comment

If hubby doesn't want it talked about when he comes home then I am pretty sure that answers her question -

If he wasn't the one that put it on there then he would be hot to trot on getting on top of finding out who put the thing on his wifes car

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                  If hubby doesn't want it talked about when he comes home then I am pretty sure that answers her question -

If he wasn't the one that put it on there then he would be hot to trot on getting on top of finding out who put the thing on his wifes car
                  No joke, the plot thickens

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                    It is a tracking device. Obama is having them installed on all vehicles!
                    on-star was only the beginning .

Comment

What did the cops say?

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        from her pictures, it appears to be a device for making photos fuzzy and out of focus.

I have a similar magnetic device that is a safety switch for a tool -- when you pull it, it disables the device.

maybe it fell out of a truck on the road and just got stuck there by accident......
                        This is what it probably is. Being magnetic, and it's placement on the auto, it probably feel, bounced off the pavement and stuck to her car on the rebound?

I suppose a bottle of Zoeller's finest can indeed make things slightly out of focus?

Comment

We need pictures of the crazy soccer mom as well.

Comment

subscribing.

Comment

I just read all 17 pages so now I need to know :banghead:

Comment

I am a good net researcher. I think I found the logo but it does not say what company it belongs to. I have looked at 100s of picts of magnetic keys and GPS trackers.
                                I got nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X