Colorado elk!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Guess he didn't have any stickers on his stock.
    Doubtful. Slacker

Comment

Good luck in tha morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning, I'm fixing to head out myself around Durango.

Comment

Headed back up to the perch. If they did what they did last night we will have time to make a move. Very cold. And we will be way up high with nothing to stop the wind lol. Good feeling this morning. Gonna be on a 5,000 acre tract. If we see them from that spot they'll be on our side. Game on

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Headed back up to the perch. If they did what they did last night we will have time to make a move. Very cold. And we will be way up high with nothing to stop the wind lol. Good feeling this morning. Gonna be on a 5,000 acre tract. If we see them from that spot they'll be on our side. Game on

Comment

Good luck today

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool front will move them around today. Good luck.

Comment

Good Luck. Count me in for a few stickers if you get a batch made.

Comment

Real slow morning. Same cows as last night. 1 good mule deer buck and a few does. That's it. Glassed for hours. Pretty frustrating lol. We will get on them.

Comment

Good luck Matt

Comment

Comment

Following along, Matt. Hope y’all kill a couple of monsters!

Comment

End of day 2. Just hiked 4 miles hard after a big bull. They duped us going a place we didn't expect them to. Dad stayed on the lookout watch some cows in case they slipped by. Me and the guide hauled *** a few canyons over. Finally found them at last light. 1051 yards. Couldn't put eyes on the big bull. Saw the cows and a raghorn. He's in there. This elk isn't coming easy. We are earning it for sure. Headed back in to eat and sleep and hit it hard tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X