X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I’m here for all of that smoke…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you imagine how different this thread would have went if he was already a Cowboy and it was the Eagles....
    Holy @#$+

Myles is a good lad guys, he was just emotional, Mason wasn't hurt.....
    Blah blah blah blah......

TU still sucks and Epstein didn't kill himself
    Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-15-2019, 05:17 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      ... and Epstein didn't kill himself
      Heard myles may have been involved...

Comment

Can you image if it had been Baker? Folks would have cheering Garrett on! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
          I made a general post about this topic. He then responded directly back to me.....like he did so many others. He loves to make it personal. Your a 4 point. Wait till you been around a little longer I bet you come around. I base that on all of the PM's that I have received and the other support I got in this thread. You opinion might be different and that is perfectly fine but there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hope you have a great Friday night.

-john

Looking at his registration, he's been around since 2014. He's seen enough...

PMs and texts flow both ways there John.....Between you and CoachEmUp I've had quite the typing day behind the scenes.. I'm just going to leave it at that....because well, I don't want to make it personal and all as you have here. Good day!
          Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            That is true....and probably justified

Comment

Can you imagine how different this thread would have went if he was already a Cowboy and it was the Eagles....
              Holy @#$+

Speaking of Epstein.

Comment

Hell I was pulling for Baker and crew last night... I know I know....shocked

Comment

Holy @#$+

It wouldn’t have been different at all. It was a dumbass move that could have really gotten someone hurt bad, and he deserves to be suspended for it. The laundry doesn’t matter to me. After he serves his deal he’ll be welcomed back up there.

Comment

I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t enjoy seeing Baker abused, but he’d have been headed the other direction.

Comment

That is true....and probably justified
                      Nah, Baker is harmless. He's just full of himself, unlike Johnny who was full of coke.

Comment

Nah, Baker is harmless. He's just full of himself, unlike Johnny who was full of coke.
                        I think he was a Pepsi guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t enjoy seeing Baker abused, but he’d have been headed the other direction.

Can’t wait until Sam “We’re Baaack” Elinger gets drafted. Wait, will he get drafted? Surely, there’s 7 rounds. LOL!

Comment

I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.
                            Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-15-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                              I just want to say that Jason Smart is an outstanding human being. I was completely wrong about him. Good day to all.
                              Lol. He’s a decent dude.

Comment

You guys will argue about the stupidest ***** ever.. Its hilarious..
                                Who gives a rats azz about any of these over payed, cry baby, prima donnas??
                                Besides that THUGS make the best defensive players.. Leave Garrett alone. Play ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X