Wrong limb.. # mean much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong limb.. # mean much?

So the first time I ordered my 40# limbs for my sage, I only got the bottom limb. Luckily its the one that's labeled so its obvious if its correct. It fits correctly as well. Finally got what was supposed to be my top limb from the company, and it's not even close to fitting right. Its got a good 1/4 inch of give with the limb bolt screwed all the way. Looking at the material its not even the same as the bottom limb. These numbers mean anything or just serial and "a" limb? A 031017-107

Where did you order from. Nothing about your description sounds right and I would ask for a new pair.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I have heard that they recently made some changes to the Sage riser design. I think that you got a limb for the wrong riser. There is almost no way for them to just send one limb to you and expect the thing to tiller correctly. Perhaps their manufacturing is so precise that they don't check tiller, but I would expect that they do. I would send both limbs back and explain to them that they are useless to you and that you desire a full refund. Then start over.

I had a Sage here awhile back that was different than the others that I have seen. It was a Sage Deluxe or Supreme or something like that. From what I was told, the regular Sage limbs do not fit that particular bow. If your riser is more rounded without the squared edges, then that is probably what you have.
      Last edited by 60 Deluxe; 11-10-2017, 06:24 AM. Reason: different thought

Comment

Yeah I was looking at it more and it seems it is for a different bow. The limb looks like it takes a bolt that has a fatter neck for lockup than the limb that fits. Got it from a seller on amazon, some ASC inc from california. That 5 bucks cheaper is biting me in the butt now. Still don't know how they mess up an order this bad tho. Gonna send it back.

Comment

Working...
        X