Dems putting up a 4 mile long fence around DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they can build a fence to keep other American citizens out of their convention area but don't want a border fence to keep **** ILLEGALS out of our country... Oh the hypocrisy

To the Democratic National Committee elites, keeping average Americans away from their convention is a good idea, while protecting the southern border from intruding terrorists, rapists and murderers is a bad one. The DNC has erected a four-mile fence around its convention site at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. (Isn’t it ironic they’re doing so much […]

I gather the RNC had a whole lot of them too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post

Difference is we want borders

Comment

Yeah, and we support building a wall to protect the American people also not just something to protect themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
          Difference is we want borders
          This!

Comment

I don't see a relationship between a 4 mile security fence and a 2,000 mile border wall? What am I missing here? Seems like it's pretty common to have security fencing, right?

Comment

I don't see a relationship between a 4 mile security fence and a 2,000 mile border wall? What am I missing here? Seems like it's pretty common to have security fencing, right?
              Ok, so why not 2000 miles of security fencing??

Comment

Same thing we are saying about our borders.

Is it not common sense to have a security perimeter to protect your people. I don't think any one has a problem with the DNC having a security fence. It's just the hypocrisy that is ironic.

Dems say don't build a wall build a bridge but they just built a wall.
                Last edited by cattlelackranch; 07-24-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

The rnc obviously did a bang up job on their security...so happy there was not a scary issue. I was a little worried about all the talk with the open carry, blm talk & bikers showing up.

Appears they did their homework on keeping it defused.

Let's hope the doc goes just as peacefully.

Comment

Wow! What a perfect opportunity to catch an ungodly amount of crooks in one place enclosed in a fence! This is brilliant! After the convention starts begin closing in the fence. Turn the convention center into a prison.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      Wow! What a perfect opportunity to catch an ungodly amount of crooks in one place enclosed in a fence! This is brilliant! After the convention starts begin closing in the fence. Turn the convention center into a prison.

For the win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What, no bridges?

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X