Why everyone needs to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    OK, here is how I look at it. Trump may be a shaky candidate because he may waffle on some things, but Hillary has a long established track record. I am still amazed that Comey wouldn't recommend charges when he can't show intent. What do you call setting up your own server when there is already one established that is expected to be used. In this instance I will go with the devil I don't know rather than the devil I do know.
    Attach Comey to the Clinton Foundation... He was never going to put them charges through...

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
      Attach Comey to the Clinton Foundation... He was never going to put them charges through...
      Comey is just hedging his bets. Im sure it was explained to him in language he understood clearly as to what his future held if he charged the witch.

Maybe a reminder of that hot little intern from a few years ago or a sweet little Christmas gift from some politician, or his kids future exceptance in a university.... Im sure it was language like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Comey is just hedging his bets. Im sure it was explained to him in language he understood clearly as to what his future held if he charged the witch.

Maybe a reminder of that hot little intern from a few years ago or a sweet little Christmas gift from some politician, or his kids future exceptance in a university.... Im sure it was language like that.
        Or this maybe???

Comment

I'm voting for Trump, but at this point in the race, I still don't see him winning. I'm ready to be wrong though.

Comment

Trump is not going to change the direction of our country. Electing him will essentially be accepting a terrible option to prevent a terrible option. There is literally no up side. The country doesn't win. We simply replace a lack of principles and moral fiber with a lack of principles and moral fiber. I WILL NOT vote for someone who is going to leave the country in worse shape than they found it. I will be voting third party.

Regarding the consequences of this decision: I understand fully what that means. I don't care. Our country is broken and in need of a reset. We are moving closer and closer to a point of great calamity. I wish it weren't so. I wish this cup would pass from us. Make no mistake, it will not. If we are going to reach that point, let us do so while I am young enough to meet it head on. Let us not pass this burden on to our children. When a man messes up, he stands up and accepts the consequences. We allowed this country to be ruined. We were too fat, dumb, and happy to be truly angry and demand corrective action. Let us be strong and principled men at a time when strong principled men are hard to find. I, for one, will not be found cowering in the corner with a tyrant's name on my lips in fear of a different tyrant.
            Last edited by Slow&Steady; 07-20-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Not voting for either will put Billary in the White House and certainly doom our country for a long, long time. Not sure about the Trump vote, but I dang sure do not want someone that is a liar, felon and non convicted murder in office!

Once again this is a vote for the lesser of 2 evils, but what concerns me is the appointment to the Supreme Court that court that could affect us for the rest of our lives and our children's lives.

Comment

Folks might as well get off the term limits bandwagon- ain't never gonna happen. Congress will not pass a law that limits their time at the trough. You don't need term limits if you have an educated electorate.....uh oh, where do I get on that term limit bandwagon.
                Exactly right.

And exactly right. Term Limits will happen way before we have anything resembling an educated electorate.

Comment

Folks might as well get off the term limits bandwagon- ain't never gonna happen. Congress will not pass a law that limits their time at the trough. You don't need term limits if you have an educated electorate.....uh oh, where do I get on that term limit bandwagon.
                  LMAO...........I see what you did there!!! That was AWESOMENESS!!!

Comment

As a matter of clarity, the president doesn't appoint SC justices. He or she nominates them.

Comment

Article V

Comment

Working...
                      X