No announcement yet.

Drink beer every day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink beer everyday even on weekends. I don’t drink soda. Margaritas with the wife right now. Usually a glass of wine before bed.

Comment

I like my beer. Everyday, 3 or 4, sometimes more.

Comment

Beer aint drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by nativeaustin View Post
          Beer aint drinking.
          Kind of how I look at it lol, I drink beer every day but rarely touch liquor.

Comment

I was drinking three or four times a week, sometimes beer, sometimes whiskey, sometimes wine. I started to think it was getting out of control, so now I only let my self drink once a week. Just to prove myself that I can limit it. Can't say that I feel any better drinking less, but at least I'm trying I guess

Comment

I don’t, but don’t see anything with a beer or two in the evening.

Comment

Not a daily drinker at all but pretty much drink at some point each week, usually the weekends. Most of the time it is just 2-4 in an evening. If Im fishing with the guys it might be 12+ beers during the day and then brown water at night. Get up the next day and repeat. Nothing better than an ice cold beer just before the sun comes up! I could very easily be an everyday drinker but Ive chosen not to because Im afraid it would progress to being a drunkard.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Not a daily drinker at all but pretty much drink at some point each week, usually the weekends. Most of the time it is just 2-4 in an evening. If Im fishing with the guys it might be 12+ beers during the day and then brown water at night. Get up the next day and repeat. Nothing better than an ice cold beer just before the sun comes up! I could very easily be an everyday drinker but Ive chosen not to because Im afraid it would progress to being a drunkard.

#triggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drink a couple beers in the evening in the summer. In the winter time I drink a little whiskey. Most days at least. I'm on call a lot and don't drink at all when I'm on call.

Comment

I'm not a beer drinker. In fact, not much of any kind of drinker anymore. I drank enough years ago that I'm probably still ahead.

Comment

Great post. Wife is always up my tail about it. Usually, a couple of beers after work everyday. I weigh the options. I cool down pretty quick after a beer. The ol' doctor told me once it will take 10 yrs off your life in the long run but most of the folks last few years aren't bright any who. JMHO

Comment

I like to enjoy 2 or 3 beers everyday after work.

Comment

I cant drink during the work week, I am grumpy in the mornings even if I drink one or two. Does not help me relax.

Friday and Saturday is drinking days

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                              I drink 3-4 everyday. I am an alcoholic. But not a drunk. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              A drunk is broke
                              An alcoholic has money

Comment

Sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X