“Roadie type” Cooler Deal - NAPA Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
    Kinda gives me flashbacks from the deal on that griddle.

I was hesitant until I saw it was a reputable business....not minizizi or whatever that dump was called.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I was hesitant until I saw it was a reputable business....not minizizi or whatever that dump was called.
      I know what you mean atleast its Napa

Comment

53.38 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
          Thanks! Definitely matters which store you order from. Found the deal in Chicago but, found one in San Antonio too! Fair Oaks store. Order online; pay in Store. $50 + sales tax. I have the email pickup confirmation. I'll let you know if any problems.
          Well, San Antonio store had the price but not the product. Glad I called first!

Able to order online and free shipping

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just ordered one......anyone receive their Drake jacket yet? Lol.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one out of Chicago, the fish scale on top sold me.

Comment

My order status says completed but I don't see any tracking #'s. Has anyone received and email with a UPS tracking # yet?

I'm not worried just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by jim0149 View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one out of Chicago, the fish scale on top sold me.
                    I picked mine up today from NAPA here is SA. The “fish scale” is just the printed tape measure. Lol.

There was one left at the NAPA on Marbach and Hunt ln.
                    Last edited by Beargrizzly90; 01-21-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

It says out of stock now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                        My order status says completed but I don't see any tracking #'s. Has anyone received and email with a UPS tracking # yet?

I'm not worried just curious.

In your email there is a line that says track your order. Take your order number and click on that line. You can enter your order number and email address there to check on the status. Mine says order received and in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                          I picked mine up today from NAPA here is SA. The “fish scale” is just the printed tape measure. Lol.

There was one left at the NAPA on Marbach and Hunt ln.

i'm not worried about a fish scale....How is the cooler in general? nice?

Comment

It’s not bad. It has a good drain plug that’s tied to the cooler. Latches are ok but it has a tight seal. It should work great for the price. I’ll try to get pics once I get home in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              In your email there is a line that says track your order. Take your order number and click on that line. You can enter your order number and email address there to check on the status. Mine says order received and in progress.

That’s what I did and mine says completed where is said in progress. But there is no other tracking # listed after that. I was just curious if there has been a follow up email with further tracking info sent out to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                                That’s what I did and mine says completed where is said in progress. But there is no other tracking # listed after that. I was just curious if there has been a follow up email with further tracking info sent out to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                                X