X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ hanging curveball... must resist...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      All the guys saying you should never lie to your woman or that a woman wants you to always tell her the truth need to tell us how they answer the "does this make my butt look big? " question.
      That's an easy one. "You look great, as always". No lie, didn't hurt her feelings.

Comment

should I act surprised?

Tough call. Funny you say that I had a similar situation.

My girlfriends stepdad strongly hinted to me what she was getting me for Christmas. I was even kinda mad because I would rather be surprised. Well I didn’t tell her I knew, and was going to act surprised. she kept saying I can’t wait to give you your gift! And Said I had no clue what it was. I jokingly said yeah I do, and she wouldn’t let it go. She demanded that I tell her and said she would be ticked. I finally got tired of arguing with her and made her promise to not be mad if I told her how I knew. She agreed, so I told her her stepdad spilled the beans. What do you know, she was ticked anyway!! And still kinda is! Lol

Hindsight’s 20/20, but looking back I wish I would have just played along and acted surprised! Would’ve been a whole lot easier on me! And maybe she wouldn’t have caught on and enjoyed giving it more. I just told her how excited it made me and that I got to look forward to it even longer. I’d tel the brother in law he better take the heat if crap hits the fan. Good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by K-Train; 01-10-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
          Man all you guys telling him to dime the BIL out must be some trust fund, silver spoon babies lol. Where I come from, snitches get stitches. lol
          Nope, but me and my BIL are great friends and I love when my wife tears his *** up..... Sorry maybe, but not silver spoon LOL

Comment

No-brainer. Act surprised.

Comment

That's a tricky situation. I would have to act surprised. It's not lying unless she asks and you tell her you didn't know. My wife has tried to surprise me with things a few times before.. using my amazon account and credit card.... I still act surprised and it has worked out for me. even when she asks if I knew and I say yes, I simply make sure she knows how nice it was and how much I love whatever the item is. A little slap on the rear and a big smile and everyone is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinb09 View Post
                Nope, but me and my BIL are great friends and I love when my wife tears his *** up..... Sorry maybe, but not silver spoon LOL

Lol I was just messing around. But snitches do get stitches where I come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                  Is your BIL the only one who knows you know? Tell him if he opens his trap again you will break his face. Then act surprised at the party. It’s a good lie.
                  I’m with this guy!

Comment

"Just keep on keeping on" or the military solution " Don't ask, don't tell". If she says anything, just duck your head and play stupid like a real man.

Comment

Play stupid. If you get caught plead "I'm just a stupid male...what do you expect Dear"

Comment

Yep...no brainer for me that’s for sure. Act surprised! If it comes up that the BIL spilled the beans just tell her you thought he was BSin you the whole time. Win win!

Comment

I’m going with “be surprised”

Comment

Act surprised. She ask you if you know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                              my wife found a solution to that very problem in our marriage...any guesses?
                              What would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Play stupid.....absolutely nothing good comes out of your telling her you know. If she finds out you know, you are still a saint for trying to let her do her thing and least with my wife you would be. Win Win.
                                This. My wife would be a little bummed if she found out I knew after but I know she’d be ****** and really disappointed if she found out someone let it slip before hand

Comment

Working...
                                X