Bow fishing...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow fishing...?

I live in Bryan/College Station, anyone know of a good bow fishing guide around here???????

Mark Marfla who lives by lake Travis will get you on fish. Two of my good friends from Kansas and I took a trip with him. Besides the regular collection of rough fish we shot a 165lb and a 181lb alligator gar. I will try to find his web site and get back to you.

Comment

Try this.
      Texas fishing guide with EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and more TROPHY FISH for their clients than any other Texas Fishing Guide Service... then look no further. You've just found it. With close to 40 years experience catching huge Alligator Gar. My clients from all around the globe have set and broke both waterbody, state and WORLD RECORD fish. We also offer both BOWFISHING or ROD and REEL. This is why they come back year after year. We have fishing packages to fit just about any budget.

Comment

I sent a reply yesterday. Why does it take so long to post?

Comment

www.extremebowfishing.com jack thatcher

Comment

Thanks for the help guys... Thats a heck of a gar... Was it from Travis? I've spent alot of time on Travis and up the river fishing(well when there was one at least) and haven't ever seen one that big...!

Comment

I caught this one in the Nueces river. Below Choke Canyon Resevoir.

Comment

cbrown, you might go by Sullivan's. They might know of some bowfishing guys. The one I know moved and I sold the boat I was gonna do that in (Gibbons). I ain't seen any gar that big in the local lakes, but there are plenty of them.

Comment

Twilight Bowfishing guide service, draw back on a good time. ph# 979-571-2955 john c. wood email:johncwood_1@yahoo.com
                  Last edited by KZ; 03-05-2007, 09:07 PM. Reason: name,email

Comment

You can't go wrong with Danny Beets, I've been with him 4-5 times. He knows all the good spots in north and east Texas. He has a big airboat.
                    903-736-7756

Comment

Working...
                    X