• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad experience with 60x

Ordered bow strings on 11/12
    Took them to the bow shop with my bow
    Strings were the incorrect length
    Sent them back to 60x (tracking shows they were delivered on 12/19)
    crickets........good thing i didnt have any bow hunting to get to this season

They have not answered the phone or email from you. Just asking.

If your just emailing them that is not always the best way. Can get missed now if you have sent 3 or 4 emails then yes something is wrong. But at that time I would be calling.

He's a sponsor here so I bet he will respond.

Comment

Comment

Interesting. Being a sponsor and all. I was planning on ordering some new strings after the season and will be watching this one as I was thinking about ordering from them.

As far as email vs call thing. I respectfully disagree with enewman on this one. If a business is going to utilize a website and have an email account set up for contacting them then I expect the least they could do would be to monitor that account and respond within a reasonable time (24 hours). It is just a pet peeve of mine when it comes to eCommerce stuff nowadays. Run into it too often, and learned to just not deal with businesses that don't think enough of my inquiry to not respond. Sometimes I prefer email for documentation, history & tracking purposes. My $1 will spend just as well elsewhere and the inferior will drop from the scene eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Swooshski View Post
          Interesting. Being a sponsor and all. I was planning on ordering some new strings after the season and will be watching this one as I was thinking about ordering from them.

As far as email vs call thing. I respectfully disagree with enewman on this one. If a business is going to utilize a website and have an email account set up for contacting them then I expect the least they could do would be to monitor that account and respond within a reasonable time (24 hours). It is just a pet peeve of mine when it comes to eCommerce stuff nowadays. Run into it too often, and learned to just not deal with businesses that don't think enough of my inquiry to not respond. Sometimes I prefer email for documentation, history & tracking purposes. My $1 will spend just as well elsewhere and the inferior will drop from the scene eventually.

You got to give the benifit of the doubt. But he checked on the 19 December and they got it. I would have been on the phone by the 21 December. But you know they where prolly crazy at that time. I believe they now have proline stings and zenith.

Now that it's the 6 of January and nothing. Yes I would be burning up the phone.

It does seem odd. He responded to me on a pm very fast on a string for my mr5 but again it was in November.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
            You got to give the benifit of the doubt. But he checked on the 19 December and they got it. I would have been on the phone by the 21 December. But you know they where prolly crazy at that time. I believe they now have proline stings and zenith.

Now that it's the 6 of January and nothing. Yes I would be burning up the phone.

It does seem odd. He responded to me on a pm very fast on a string for my mr5 but again it was in November.
            Yes sir, on that we can agree (a follow up phone call might be appropriate this time considering the time of year, and giving them the benefit of the doubt would be the gentlemanly thing to do). 60x responded promptly to an email inquiry I made during Christmas week. There have been other sponsors on here that I have contacted via an initial email that have never responded --- and I took my business elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Swooshski View Post
              Yes sir, on that we can agree (a follow up phone call might be appropriate this time considering the time of year, and giving them the benefit of the doubt would be the gentlemanly thing to do). 60x responded promptly to an email inquiry I made during Christmas week. There have been other sponsors on here that I have contacted via an initial email that have never responded --- and I took my business elsewhere.
              It's funny that they have not responded to this post. I know they prolly at the show but I would think in the evenings they would be checking

Dosent look good

Comment

Is 60x the same as Korbins?

Comment

Go Korbins for your strings

Comment

Comment

They are at the ATA this week and probably spent most of last week prepping for the show. This time of year all the manufacturers are touch and go. 60X is good people, just busy at the present.

Comment

Call Tom and tell him I sent you. I have had his strings on my HeliM for 2 years now, they still look as good as they did when I got them. No serving separation, ZERO and I mean ZEROOOOO peep rotation. He's well known on AT, used to go by (and may still) ex-wolverine. I would tell 60X to pound sand.

Comment

bad experience with 60x

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                          http://parknsonsarchery.com

Call Tom and tell him I sent you. I have had his strings on my HeliM for 2 years now, they still look as good as they did when I got them. No serving separation, ZERO and I mean ZEROOOOO peep rotation. He's well known on AT, used to go by (and may still) ex-wolverine. I would tell 60X to pound sand.

Discover & share this Reactiongifs GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

Comment

SMH....spill it son.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                              SMH....spill it son.

Think for a second. [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                              X