Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone talk me out of buying another bow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you REALLY need help by someone to talk you out of buying another bow, I can get you in touch with my wife... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

I just bought another one today. About #10 for the year. It is an obsession for sure.

Doug Key

Comment

^^^^^^Definitley an obsession!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
          If you REALLY need help by someone to talk you out of buying another bow, I can get you in touch with my wife... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
          My Wife says "Why do you need so many bows?". I then respond "The same reason you need sooooooo many pairs of shoes". End of conversation and then I get to sleep in my recliner.

Doug

Comment

BTW, nothing wrong with buying another bow... just trying to steer you into waiting and buying a nicer bow than you already have.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
              Brave man! At my house this would be a good way for me to lose bows, my wife would make you a good deal.

Comment

Working...
              X