Viper Sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper Sights

I am probably going to be buying my uncle's bow from my aunt and it has some viper sights on it but I have no clue what model they are, anyone recognize these?

Comment

That is a higher end micro tune Viper sight. I used to have one just like it, but in black. Very good sight with a lot of range for adjustment, including 3rd axis.

Can't help you with a value of the sight, but I don't think you will be disappointed in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
        That is a higher end micro tune Viper sight. I used to have one just like it, but in black. Very good sight with a lot of range for adjustment, including 3rd axis.

Can't help you with a value of the sight, but I don't think you will be disappointed in it.
        Thanks for the info. Do you remember the model of the sights by chance? Thanks.

Comment

Something like the venom micro tune according to their web site.

Comment

Viper Predator MicroTune! Found it! Thank ya Sir for the info!

Comment

They look pretty good, but if anyone has one how do you like it?

Comment

Viper Sights

Viper micro tune with a dove tail. I think that sight is around $250 new. I'm have a viper put on my new Xcentric. Apparently it is the best of the best.

Comment

I haven't tried it out yet, waiting on some modules to come in the mail before I know. I use an hha on my current bow and like it well...not sure if im going to like the multi pins again just yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X