No announcement yet.

Today's weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a beautiful day today! Perfect weather and was able to get a lot accomplished, and was able to get 300# of meat made into links, burgers, taco meat and fajita/chicken fry.

Comment

Yea it's nice out but are we gonna have any cold weather this year?

Comment

I'm worried that this warm winter is gonna have some bad consequences. We havent had a "good" frost to kill the weeds, and bugs. So, I'd imagine the bugs may be pretty bad this summer.

Comment

It was great day, yesterday and today we were at the Waller county place enjoying the spring like weather.

Comment

Sorry... this day sucks! I want low to mid 40's that I can see my breath in. I can sit on the porch with my shirt off during the other 9 months when it's 180 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
              I'm worried that this warm winter is gonna have some bad consequences. We havent had a "good" frost to kill the weeds, and bugs. So, I'd imagine the bugs may be pretty bad this summer.
              Walked through some tall grass quail hunting Friday. About 30 minutes later look down to see a tick crawling on me.

I'd like it to get freezing cold at least once before it's all over with.

Comment

It's winter time and my a/c kicked on yesterday!

Comment

Went to The Revenant with my wife. When we walked out it sure felt strange to go from a 2-1/2 hour snow scene to 77F weather.

Comment

Working...
                  X