Thieves among us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves among us!

My trailcam snapped this pic this morning on public land. I hadn't been to this cam since setting it up on the second. I decided to go hunt there this evening in these freezing temps in hopes of seeing the buck that made this rub.
    I was sitting there with high hopes when I hear an outboard motor approaching the ridge I'm hunting. I could hear the guys talking and I'm thinking maybe it's rabbit hunters coming to hunt. Not 10 minutes later I see two guys heading my way with bolt cutters in had. I turn my video camera on and start videoing to see what they are up to as they have no guns, just bolt cutters . Just as they get near my camera my pink fletchings on my recurve gave me away and they spot me in the tree. I ask 'Where you heading with them bolt cutters?" of course he lied and said he was going get his stand that he lost the key to his lock. Both guys had their faces covered so I know they were up to no good. I had not checked the cam before climbing up the tree but it is obvious they found my cam that morning at 11am and went got cutters to steal it. Ruined a good setup too. Had this big boy on the camera as well as does 3 days in a row between 2-3pm. I hate a thief!

glad they didnt get your stuff. Hope you followed them out and got the boat reg numbers too

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear.

Comment

Some of you guys have way bigger huevos to leave your trail cams on public land...I'm scared to leave my trash.

Comment

You call the GW? I would have. No reason that should go on. It'd be bad to get shot with pink arrows.

Comment

That has always made me weary about leaving stands on public land. I still do sometimes but only if it's somewhere no one really goes. At least you were there when they came...

Comment

Dudes are straight trash...

Comment

I was hoping the pink fletching was buried in there *****. Did you see if these fellows pictures were on your camera? The good news is you were there, this time.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                  I was hoping the pink fletching was buried in there *****. Did you see if these fellows pictures were on your camera? The good news is you were there, this time.
                  Yes at 11am that morning so I know they were coming back for it. Had I known this when they walked up on me I wouldn't have been as nice

Comment

Bunch low life's

Comment

Glad you were able to cut em off but I would definitely notify GW.

Comment

Hope you catch them bastages in the act and whoop their arsse

Comment

Whiz that pink fetching by them

Comment

Good thing you decided to go hunting that pm. That would have been terrible to have lost that after finding such a good spot.

Comment

Scum bags!

Comment

Working...
                              X