March 12 - Brazos County Archery (Bryan) club shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 12 - Brazos County Archery (Bryan) club shoot

March 12, 2016 - Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan is hosting our regular monthly club shoot. Everyone is invited to attend and since I know most TBH'er will be in town for Bownanza, why not come out for some relaxing fun on Sunday? The range is located at 1715 Louis Street, Bryan. Yes, it is in the city limits.

Practice range opens at 8, registration is from 8:30 - 9:45, shoot starts at 10. Traditional shooters have the option to start at 9, and most do.

We will have 30 x 3D targets set up, we follow ASA rules and scoring, although some classes have been combined.

We promise you will feel right at home with our hospitality and you will love the Mexican food truck! This lady is a pro at cooking. She doesn't even speak English! How's that for authentic?

If you have any questions, send me a PM, or check our web site www.BrazosCountyArchery.com or try FB!

Is it Sunday March 13th or Saturday the 12th?

Comment

Thanks for catching that. It is Sunday March 13.

Comment

Looks like we are in for a lot of rain this week, so I can promise you, it will be muddy. The parking lot should be ok, though.

Comment

What is the chances of BCA hosting a TBoT shoot ?

Comment

I don't know. It's been discussed.

Comment

It will be muddy this Sunday, but the parking lot should be in good shape!

Comment

bump

Comment

Food truck is line up and the shoot will be a great one!

Comment

It was a great shoot I'm glad I traveled from ole Waco.

Comment

Working...
                    X