No announcement yet.

Masters - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger just hit it over 15 with a 240 yard 5-iron!
    I wish I could do that just once. Then I would know how ABCDJ and RTP feel.

Comment

Tiger is feelin' it.

Comment

Will Tiger once again roar

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Did you pick Ian Woosnam? If you didn't I owe you an apology! Still leaves me as the ONLY member of my club!
          Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Due to weather tomorrow there will be an early start and groups in threesome's! Bring it on!!! Great golf today
          CBS will have live coverage starting at 8 am CST. I've already apologized to the Lord for my absence at church.

Comment

This is going to be a classic finish. Lots of great golfers close to the lead going into Sunday.

Comment

Well the course did not get faster but I have enjoyed seeing a couple of shots suck back into the water on 15.

Comment

Yall see that spectator get arrested on 15 earlier? Web stream showed the whole thing.
                He apparently did something that got him him chased by course officials, throwing two of them to the ground...
                Some fans got involved and the guy was holding his own against 5 of them until a woman slammed him with a lawn chair.
                Cops jumped on him and one of them tazed the guy like 20 times until this story is fake but made your golf thread a hell of a lot more interesting for a couple minutes.

Comment

^^^^Another that sounded better in your head^^^^^

Comment

Comment

Wait! I’m unblocked? LOL!

Comment

I need Fleetwood to shoot -8 or -9 and Scott to pull his putter out of the freezer to have a shot tomorrow.

Comment

Scott putting with the flag in is ****ing obnoxious. I hate that rule change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Yall see that spectator get arrested on 15 earlier? Web stream showed the whole thing.
                            He apparently did something that got him him chased by course officials, throwing two of them to the ground...
                            Some fans got involved and the guy was holding his own against 5 of them until a woman slammed him with a lawn chair.
                            Cops jumped on him and one of them tazed the guy like 20 times until this story is fake but made your golf thread a hell of a lot more interesting for a couple minutes.

Comment

Still need a few more PM’s regarding your preferred TBH Open location. Several have asked, it is for the course to play on or general area? I think it’s easier to just say Austin, DFW, Houston or San Antonio. You can recommend another area if you want and some have suggested courses. The IT department will compile the results and provide to The Mayor for information purposes.

Wherever the next TBH Open is held we should have good participation from those who post on our golf threads. Feel free to suggest any other area but send them to me in a PM.

Thanks, 17ncs

Comment

Tiger in the final group when most said he was done. .the others will be seeing red tomorrow and 20,000 people lining each fairway.....the pressure will mount on the others.....if the winner comes from the final group my money is on Woods...but 12 guys could still win this....if Tiger shoots 67 or better he will be wearing his 5th green jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X