Collin County Bowhunters Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Association

Any members in here? I searched, but didn’t see any mention in the last few years. Their range is very close to me, so I was thinking about joining, but I’d like to get some insight to the club, how active it is, etc.

If you are on FB, the Texas ASA Federation has a group page. If you post there, you’ll probably get a quick response. Collin Co holds a qualifier and they set a good range. I have several friends that are members there who shoot there regularly. They could fill you in better than I, on particulars. Everyone I’ve met there has been welcoming and friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
      If you are on FB, the Texas ASA Federation has a group page. If you post there, you’ll probably get a quick response. Collin Co holds a qualifier and they set a good range. I have several friends that are members there who shoot there regularly. They could fill you in better than I, on particulars. Everyone I’ve met there has been welcoming and friendly.
      Thanks. I did leave me their page on FB. I’ll try to reach out there as well.

Comment

Mactownfuzz, I am a member there. My wife is really ill, so I am not on here very much anymore and I just saw your post. If you go to collincountybowhunters.org there is a bunch of information about this years events. We are having a membership drive shoot on Jan 27 & 28. If you join on or before that shoot, the shoot is free. We would love to have you come out and shoot with us.
        Membership gives you the combo to the gate and daily access to the range year round. We have a practice/warm up range with block targets and usually about 25 or so practice 3D targets out on the range all the time. We just bought a few new targets for the practice range but have not gotten them out there yet.

I don't do Facebook but I am sure some of the other folks do.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X