Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
    Anyone else out today seeing anything? Nothing here at h9
    I saw one going thru my clearing, but my son scored.

Comment

If any of you guys come across a red heeler with tags, please PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Mo gooda luq to everyone.

Is there a bass tournament happen-n on Whitney today?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
        Tg yes there is a tournament this weekend 2 days..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by carlock01 View Post
          Tg yes there is a tournament this weekend 2 days..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
          Thanks Carlock"01".

Here's a pic of Storm's son's first deer with a bow. He and Storm put some time in so his son could get his first. Bet he's hooked now!

Attached Files
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-30-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Nice congrats on the doe

Comment

Awesome looked pretty crowded when I rolled by kopperal on my train this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Thanks Carlock"01".

Here's a pic of Storm's son's first deer with a bow. He and Storm put some time in so his son could get his first. Bet he's hooked now!

Awesome job

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                  If any of you guys come across a red heeler with tags, please PM me!
                  Where/when did you lose him?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    My hunt was very short this morning but it's ok my son got a skinhead at 730! His first of many. It's not letting me post a picture Texas Grown can you post it up.
                    Congratulations Storm. Nice to see folks continue passing on the tradition.

Comment

Just had 4 does and a fawn come strolling through...1 gave me a easy 20 yard shot,I moved to raise the bow,she busted me

Comment

Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
                        Where/when did you lose him?

Had em with me when I went to put corn out last night. I looked up and he was gone. Normally he sticks right by me. Was on b6 at the time. Some other hunters saw him almost a mile in. Somehow we got separated and he followed them on their bikes for reasons I'll never know. Left a note on the entrance hoping someone might see him and call me.

Had to work today but I'm gonna go back out tomorrow/Monday. He did have tags on so hopefully nobody would be mean enough to shoot him.

Here's a pic.

He's been with me dozens of times on scouting trips and I've never had an issue!
                        Last edited by Kirby86; 09-30-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Hope you find your pup.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            My hunt was very short this morning but it's ok my son got a skinhead at 730! His first of many. It's not letting me post a picture Texas Grown can you post it up.
                            Tell him congratulations on a job well done.

And to those that didn't make the feast last night, you really missed some great food.
                            Thanks again for the invitation. I really enjoyed myself.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                              Had em with me when I went to put corn out last night. I looked up and he was gone. Normally he sticks right by me. Was on b6 at the time. Some other hunters saw him almost a mile in. Somehow we got separated and he followed them on their bikes for reasons I'll never know. Left a note on the entrance hoping someone might see him and call me.

Had to work today but I'm gonna go back out tomorrow/Monday. He did have tags on so hopefully nobody would be mean enough to shoot him.

Here's a pic.

He's been with me dozens of times on scouting trips and I've never had an issue!
                              Man, you've had a hard time keeping up with your pups this year Kirby. Hope ya find him. Saw where you posted the Blue one was found at Grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by silent hunter View Post
                                Awesome looked pretty crowded when I rolled by kopperal on my train this morning
                                I was down the lake. But heard ya sound the crossings this morning. Even said something to Buckshot-73 about it shortly after.

Comment

Working...
                                X