Cowtown Shoot Tomorrow (31st)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Shoot Tomorrow (31st)

Just to let y'all know, Cowtown Bowmen is hosting a club shoot Sunday the 31st.

As usuall we've set a very challenging course. Come on out if you ain't skeered.

I'll be shooting at Cinnamon Creek Ranch, where the BIG money is! Y'all have fun, I hope you win a medal!

Comment

Originally posted by elkmaster View Post
      I'll be shooting at Cinnamon Creek Ranch, where the BIG money is! Y'all have fun, I hope you win a medal!
      We are just a club having a club shoot, not a business trying to promote ourselves. I was just letting people and club members know that if they want to attend a inexpensive and challenging tournament that there was one available.

We have club members that are shooting for end of the year average and needed this information.

Your snide and rude comment was not welcome.

But I do wish you the best in your tournament. I hope that you shoot well and win some money. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
        We are just a club having a club shoot, not a business trying to promote ourselves. I was just letting people and club members know that if they want to attend a inexpensive and challenging tournament that there was one available.

We have club members that are shooting for end of the year average and needed this information.

But I do wish you the best in your tournament. I hope that you shoot well and win some money. Good luck tomorrow.
        X2

Comment

Glad to know there is a place fairly close to us where we can shoot. Moved to Weatherford last year and there isnt any 3D ranges around here. I wont be able to make the shoot but do plan on comming by for a visit. I wont be at Cinnamon Creek.

What time do your tournaments start I assume early, and what time to they usually get finished up?

Comment

Originally posted by Allaround View Post

x3
            Some of our people may make it out. As for myself. I will be at MAC getting ready for the big move.

Comment

X4 wish yall's shoot the best in this heat.

I'm too far out, but know its tough this time of year on clubs. So if anyone is local give em' some support!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy Rabbit View Post
                Glad to know there is a place fairly close to us where we can shoot. Moved to Weatherford last year and there isnt any 3D ranges around here. I wont be able to make the shoot but do plan on comming by for a visit. I wont be at Cinnamon Creek.

What time do your tournaments start I assume early, and what time to they usually get finished up?
                Thank you for your support.

Sign in starts at 08:00 and ends at noon. As far as when the shoot ends, it all depends on how many shooters we have.

If you ever need a place to shoot close to the house your welcome to come over to my place. I'm about seven miles north west of Weatherford.
                If your interested in joining us let me know. Next year I'll be the chairman of the membership committee.

Hope to see you there.
                Last edited by Geezy Rider; 07-31-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Good shoot today (hot as all get-out but this is Texas) I'll take the friendly folks over medals and prizes - but that's just me.

...and the challenging course was as advertised.
                  Last edited by StrayDog; 07-31-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                    Good shoot today (hot as all get-out but this is Texas) I'll take the friendly folks over medals and prizes - but that's just me.

...and the challenging course was as advertised.
                    Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for coming out.

Comment

I shot my Hagerman qualifier there, good folk! No reason for BIG money.

Comment

Had a great time out there yesterday (despite the heat). It was my first time to visit the club and I was very impressed with the setup.Thanks everyone for putting on a great shoot!

-Tyler

Comment

Missed it. Alaska stepped in the way.

Comment

Working...
                          X