No announcement yet.

CNN is at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone wants to ask Marco Rubio if he will quit taking donations from the NRA then someone needs to ask the liberal wienies if the will quit taking money from Planned Parenthood groups- I believe more lives are terminated annually thru Planned Parenthood than are taken by guns.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      very likely, but I'm thinking he will not be the only one this time.
      I agree. THen what? Does everybody that caves gets kicked to the curve or will support keep them in place?
      Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
      Regardless of your political leaning...it’s shameful reporting .
      U nailed it. Mark Levin bashed the hide off both sides on the horrible sensationalism surrounding the reporting of the horrible event. Bottom line, it is all about ratings......no more, no less!!
      Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Scripted questions is nothing new.
      Yep, I assumed folks knew that. The person given that question can always change it on national LIVE tv if it is really that important to them to make a different point.

Comment

That CNN Townhall is just going to make things worse, with no minds changed and the divide deepened. How do you suppose many Americans will react to seeing those people hysterically cheering at the prospect of banning all semi-automatic weapons? Or hearing speakers painting those on our side of the argument as murderers? My guess is the result will be more members for the NRA and a surge in gun sales. The more radical and shrill the antis become, the more dug-in gun owners get. Realizing how much the opposition hates your guts will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          If someone wants to ask Marco Rubio if he will quit taking donations from the NRA then someone needs to ask the liberal wienies if the will quit taking money from Planned Parenthood groups- I believe more lives are terminated annually thru Planned Parenthood than are taken by guns.
          I think this sums it up.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG950599.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24531091

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              That CNN Townhall is just going to make things worse, with no minds changed and the divide deepened. How do you suppose many Americans will react to seeing those people hysterically cheering at the prospect of banning all semi-automatic weapons? Or hearing speakers painting those on our side of the argument as murderers?

(My guess is the result will be more members for the NRA and a surge in gun sales.)

The more radical and shrill the antis become, the more dug-in gun owners get. Realizing how much the opposition hates your guts will do that.
              I hope that is exactly what happens because both of those things have nothing to do with these school shootings. Gun owners must dig their heels in on the issues and principals of not allowing law abiding citizens having their constitutional rights stripped from them.
              It is sad that we have such a large percentage of people in this country that believe guns are the problem and not individual people. In fact I think many of them do know the real problem but simply want the American citizens to be unarmed for obvious reasons.

It doesn't matter how educated you are or how much money you make if you lack WISDOM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                I think this sums it up.[ATTACH]897927[/ATTACH]

"They" don't care about facts.They operate solely off of emotion.Assault rifles are the least used gun in murders but the easest to convince people to be afraid of.To think they'll stop there is fool hardy.That deer rifle with a scope on it......................Bro that's a high powered sniper rifle.Nobody NEEDS a sniper rifle.Only psychopaths and murderers want to own one.

DJ

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This guy is popular with the camera men

Comment

Working...
                  X