John Deere Gator 825I 4x4 XUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Deere Gator 825I 4x4 XUV

I found a used 2016 with 60 hours and they are wanting 8000.00. Has anyone had any issues with one of these. It has a hard top and front windshield and doors. Real clean. May try to go look at it tomorrow.

My dad has had one for 5 years and only issue he's had was the clip that connects the throttle cable to the carb broke. It was a plastic clip and was easily fixed in the field with a zip tie then they just gave us the part to replace it with a few spares.

Andrew

Comment

Just don't let a 16 year old sink it.

Landowner where I hunt in Jewett let his great grandson use his Gator (same year and size) and he drove it off into a tank. We've had issue after issue ever since, imagine that.

Seems awful cheap for a 2 year old unit with just 60hrs. I know my LO gave nearly 17k for his. Is that a 2 seat or 4 seat version?

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        I found a used 2016 with 60 hours and they are wanting 8000.00. Has anyone had any issues with one of these. It has a hard top and front windshield and doors. Real clean. May try to go look at it tomorrow.
        The only issue I know of were with the clutches on the earlier models. They did get that problem solved though. That is ridiculously cheap. I'd be all over it.

Comment

I have 2014 with over 6000 miles on it. Great machine and still running like Deere. That’s a steal of a deal

Comment

Have one just like it. It is a beast and is abused daily in hauling/pulling. Sounds like good deal

Comment

Dads had one for years. It has some bumps and bruises, but as far as I know there have been no major issues and he has worked the hell out of it. Treats it like one of his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Just don't let a 16 year old sink it.

Landowner where I hunt in Jewett let his great grandson use his Gator (same year and size) and he drove it off into a tank. We've had issue after issue ever since, imagine that.

Seems awful cheap for a 2 year old unit with just 60hrs. I know my LO gave nearly 17k for his. Is that a 2 seat or 4 seat version?
                It seats 2 people

Comment

Not to take over the thread, but . . .

Is the Deere loud? Rough ride?
                  I am taking notes for a purchase soon
                  Lots of options. New, small Mule is my list leader now.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Not to take over the thread, but . . .

Is the Deere loud? Rough ride?
                    I am taking notes for a purchase soon
                    Lots of options. New, small Mule is my list leader now.

BP
                    Is it louder than the mule yes by a little but you’re not going to sneak up on anything in a mule either. As far as comfort and quality you won’t find better. The power difference is substantial. Dad has a mule and after every rain if he goes through mud something seems to break. This is his third mule and all the same. He likes them because they are quieter. I actually refer it as the Jenny

Comment

Deeres are made for work, not joy riding. Go for it!

Comment

Stay away from it. Send me the address and I'll go look it over for you.

Comment

Steal of a deal. Dad bought the same one same year for 12 or 14k. Can’t remember. It’s been great.

Comment

Working...
                          X