No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked a bottle of Noah's Mill pretty good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      So I just got back from Kentucky on business and I tried 19 different bourbons. Man it was a lot to take in. Some fantastic ones were pure Kentucky, Rowens creek, Elmer t lee, and Jefferson oceans. Some I wouldn’t try again if you paid me are larceny and wild turkey rare breed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I really like turkey 101 on rocks. But agree the rare breed and unforgiven are just too high proof to be enjoyed as is... cut them too 100 and they are drinkable, but now your at something you can buy for $25

Comment

Stopped by fat dog yesterday for some cold weather provisions and they had Knob Creek half gallons on sale for $45! Heck I might go get another one tomorrow!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Stopped by fat dog yesterday for some cold weather provisions and they had Knob Creek half gallons on sale for $45! Heck I might go get another one tomorrow!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          At that price I'd buy at least two, good bourbon if you cut it with a couple of cubes or a dash of water...

Javi

Comment

Picked up these 2 while visiting family in lubbock. Not impossible to find in DFW area, but not sitting on the shelf in every store either.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NDN98; 10-22-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
              Picked up these 2 while visiting family in lubbock. Not impossible to find in DFW area, but not sitting on the shelf in every store either.
              Can't find either in Waco...

Javi

Comment

JB Scout single barrel ambler , hard to find and 50$ a fifth. With h20. U guys quit killing your bourbon with mixers. Lol

Comment

Just tried 4 Roses on the rocks Friday night and I must say that is a good whiskey!

In fact I am fixing to go have my second for this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Just tried 4 Roses on the rocks Friday night and I must say that is a good whiskey!

In fact I am fixing to go have my second for this evening!
                    Yes sir it is.

Comment

Love me some Elmer T Lee

Comment

Was up in Bertram yesterday for a pistol course and on the way back to San Antonio (29 to 281) I noticed a couple of distilleries I hadn't heard of before. Andalusia, Ben Milam and one other I can't recall at the moment. Anyone every had any of their stuff before. might make for a fun tasting tour in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                          Love me some Elmer T Lee

I got excited when I saw this because I drank my last bottle a couple months ago. Total Wine says they haven't seen any yet this year

Comment

Great finds, I can get the 107 here, but not the Elmer. I've got a few bottles of 107 and a bottle and half of Elmer I've been rationing.

Comment

Just picked up a bottle of 4 Roses Single Barrel for our camping trip.. Can't wait for the fire and cool weather..

Javi

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                                Just picked up a bottle of 4 Roses Single Barrel for our camping trip.. Can't wait for the fire and cool weather..

Javi
                                Always a solid choice. I really like the 4R Single Barrel

Comment

Working...
                                X