TC Picture Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC Picture Question

How many pictures on average do you get a month off one trail camera ? I know there are a lot of variables, but lets just say its set up on a feeder pen that goes of on a daily basis.

It really depends on a lot of variables. Hogs will hang around for hours and give you hundreds of pics. Deer, not so much. Has a lot to do with your deer density also.

Comment

I've got 2 cams that are on the fritz... They take about 850-900 a day. 95% have nothing on em.

Another cam that works pretty decently takes about 25-50 per day, with most having stuff on em.

So between 25 and 900. Lol

Comment

2500-3000 pics a month. A lot are birds, squirrels, and coons wit a few deer thrown in.

Comment

My hand corn piles take 300-1000 pictures of deer per day.

Comment

My Primos Truth Cam 35s and Blackout average anywhere from 100-400 pics a day on normal sensitivity settings. So I guess that's 3,000-12,000 a month. A lot of them are just birds and trees, etc.
            My ultra 35 doesn't take near as many pics but I have less "false" pics...seems to catch more target animals by overall percentage of pics.

Comment

Avg. 3,000 a month is normal.

Comment

Working...
              X