No announcement yet.

Carter Big Kid 3D release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all. I did called Carter this morning and it is in the mail to be fixed. Sure hope it don't cut the D loop no more when I get it back. I put a new loop on last Friday and it broke yesterday.

Comment

Sounds like you definitely have a bur or sharp edge on the catch. Do you know if the person you got it from was shooting with a metal loop? I just had my string and cables changed and a string loop put back on. I was using a metal loop and was told to check the catch to make sure the metal loop didn't create an edge or bur that might cut the string loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafitte23 View Post
        Sounds like you definitely have a bur or sharp edge on the catch. Do you know if the person you got it from was shooting with a metal loop? I just had my string and cables changed and a string loop put back on. I was using a metal loop and was told to check the catch to make sure the metal loop didn't create an edge or bur that might cut the string loop.
        No I don't know much about who or how it was used.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley Dog View Post
          No I don't know much about who or how it was used.
          Gotcha. At least they are hooking you up.

Comment

Just got word that my release had beed shipped back to me should get it on June 2. I just called to see how to pay and what I owed for thier service. The man told me he changed rollers springs buffed the housing and the catch and there was no charge not even shipping. Man don't get much better than that can't wait to get it back and give it a try. Nothing but good things to say for Carter.

Comment

Yes, that Forest Carter and his son are good people!!

Comment

Working...
              X