Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Little Goose... Or any Scott.

Comment

i have always prefered Tru Ball till I picked up the Scott Shark, i love the shark

Comment

TRU Ball Sabertooth thumb release

Comment

Im trying a cascade by spot hogg pretty cool relax release.

Comment

Anything Scott!

Comment

Carter T-handle releases have my vote.

Comment

Scott. Mongoose or little goose, but any Scott will do.

Comment

No velcro

DONT GET A VELCRO....too loud!

Comment

Good Choice. I believe you will be happy with it. I have been very happy with mine. I liked the Scott Mongoose I had before except for the velcro strap, but I didn't know any better. I cant tell you how many times I left it in my pocket and didn't realize it until the sun was up and then scrrrriiiiichhh goes the velcro to put it on late. Then when I did put it on I climed up a ladder to get in the stand and it would tink the metal all the way up. I saved it as a backup release anyway. The selling point for the edge was the fold over option. I did try several others before I bought it this time and I really liked the double caliper. Very smooth release and very comfortable feel on my wrist. It all boils down to what feels good to you. Enjoy

Comment

My personal pick isnt the most popular but i love it. I shoot the scott shark myself. I found it to have the easiest hair trigger wich works best for me, but every archer is diffrent. I believe the point has been made, find the one that fits you. Its just like hunting big bucks, you can see a hundred of them, but when that one true shooter walks out there is no judging or aging, you simply just know he is a absolute shooter...

Comment

i shoot a true-fire hurricane. comfortable, spring loaded, and was relatively cheap compared to other releases i looked at ($20 at gander mountain.) the only thing i hated about shopping for a release was not being able to "try em out" and see which one ya like. so its kinda like peeing in the wind unless you buy one that fits you the first time...

Comment

Thats weird. I bought mine at Gander too but I was able to try any one I wanted until I picked one.

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
                            Thats weird. I bought mine at Gander too but I was able to try any one I wanted until I picked one.
                            the guys at the gander here are a bit snobbish.. the first time i went in there to look at bows they acted like they werent interested in even attempting to sell me anything. and of course all of their releases were in packaging so i was kinda just guessing at which one i would possibly like. and im kinda glad that i some how managed to pick up the one i did because i love it, and for someone who is just getting into archery like myself i deffinately recommend the true-fire hurricane... its a buckle, spring loaded and $20.... you cant beat it w/ a stick

Comment

At bass pro shops in pearland you can shoot every single one until you find the one you wanna take home...

Comment

the one in shreveport is closer to the one in pearland. im lucky enough to have several locally owned pro shops around me. gander is slightly cheaper on arrows simply because of the amount they buy at a time.. next time i go though to gander i will probably kidnap one of the guys i went to high school with that work there, considering there is already a personal connection w/ them. which is the reason i believe i've gotten the cold shoulder from the guys that work in archery on saturdays.

Comment

Working...
                                X