Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pop up blind

looking for a good pop up blind mu price range is a 100

you won't get much for $100 IME. I would save a bit and get a double bull, they are niiiiice! (borat voice)

Comment

(borat voice) how much

Comment

$299

Comment

Or spend $169 and get a Primos Vision 360. You'll never look back.

Comment

I have the Ameristep Bone Collector and it is a great blind. $199 at Cabelas

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
              x2

Comment

Look at cabelas predator den. Dang good blind for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                  And almost as good as a DB!!!

Comment

I have to agree on the vision, to me it is one of the best blind's for the money. It isnt the dryest blind in the world but is has to, in my opinion be obne of the quitest blinds ive hunted. the e-z slide windows are super quiet. the magnetic closing blackout windows are quit as well. i would have to say the only draw back i found isthe mesh netting isnt recommended to shoot through and you have to be careful not to get sky lighted in it. the mesh isnt like most mesh where you cant really see in. but all in all i think its a great blind for the money. I have about 6 of them on my mexico and south texas ranch's....

Comment

Working...
                    X