Moby ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moby ****

Cant see his other side but if this pig turns out to be a boar and is albino do you think he would be worth something as a trophy to a hunting ranch?

He would look right good mounted on my wall I know that. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First I don't think he is albino and he may not even be white. On my game camera's, light red pigs will show up as white on pics taken during the night with taken with IR. Some might consider a white pig a trophy but I don't. While all white wild pigs are not very common, there are many of them around. When I look at game cam pics, I almost always see at least one white one but sometimes those white ones turn out to be red.

Comment

Could be, and I know what you are talking about. With that said I have seen over a thousand pics on this cam at that angle and at that distance and at that location and none have come out that white. But for arguments sake I am curious if someone would pay extra for him if he turns out to be an albino boar. That would make for some trophy.

Comment

IF it turns out to be a true albino (boar or sow), I think you could get a little extra $$ for it. Would be a cool pig to kill.

Comment

I don't think he's going to be albino. I'm not sure if he's a better trophy unless he has some good cutters on him

Comment

one chicken... two chickens... three chickens.... doh!

Comment

I wouldn't pay to shoot any pig.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                I wouldn't pay to shoot any pig.

I might not pay to shoot a pig but I would pay to go on a camping trip with good friends and then shoot a pig if it walked out.

Comment

Good point, I would definitely do that. Good friends and good times.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody's show York got loose lol ! But are could be a Chester can't see if his ears are drooped are erected! But more then likely he probably has a spot are two somewhere on him

Comment

Chester White domestic hog that got loose maybe.

Comment

Moby ****

Its back!!! Not seeing any spots.

Comment

We had a big blonde boar on our place years ago. We hunted him hard. Then one day my buddy shot a big dark
                          /muddy boar. We power washed him (this was back in the day when we skinned every one we shot). He turned out to be the big blonde boar. He wasn't albino but was cool nonetheless. Hope you get him.

Comment

Well that trap he is in has a breach they made Saturday night when it tripped. I installed a saloon door and obviously did not secure the paneling to the door on the side well enough as they were able to push them apart. I will arm it again Friday afternoon and hopefully I will have some LDPs of whatever he is. If I was up there full time Id feed him back out and get some bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Somebody's show York got loose lol ! But are could be a Chester can't see if his ears are drooped are erected! But more then likely he probably has a spot are two somewhere on him
                              His ears look drooped to me so that indicates Chester right?

Comment

Working...
                              X