No announcement yet.

When Whitewing Attack X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been waiting on this thread, it's one of those hunts I sure want to make one day.

Comment

Eric Pence can print the shirts. I'd start with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
        What are the details for getting in on this hunt for next year? I guess i missed it...
        We sent out an e mail to repeat customers and a few who we invite every year but for one reason or other they never make it. If you would like to get the same e mail next year just send me your e mail and I'll add you to the master list.

Farmdog planted lots of sunflowers last year and we were able to accommodate more hunters but it did get a bit dicey at times.

This year the goal was to limit the hunt to 100 shooters on the original sunflower block and we hit that pretty quickly.

Comment

Leggy, PM sent your way. Thanks!

Comment

Oh wow, awesome! Now I'm hungry, lol.

Comment

Please put me and my daughter on the list of next yr pls. PM with e-mail sent. Always wanted to get together a video where it looks like it's raining dove...With my friends shooting , and lack of birds, I might have enough footage before I die. Shy of Argentina, this is what I need , and bigger birds make for better vid.

Comment

**** I'm ready to come bak!

Comment

Very sorry I couldn't make it this year, it's always been a great time. Should have things worked out to be able to next year. Ya'll have a great time on the 55!

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonfish View Post
                    Very sorry I couldn't make it this year, it's always been a great time. Should have things worked out to be able to next year. Ya'll have a great time on the 55!

Stu
                    I told Randall yesterday that I can't make it, work obligation. Sux. First year to miss since I started coming down. Me and Jodi will be back next year. We only hunted the 55 last year and whacked em good. We love the 55. A big time will be had by all!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      We sent out an e mail to repeat customers and a few who we invite every year but for one reason or other they never make it. If you would like to get the same e mail next year just send me your e mail and I'll add you to the master list.

Farmdog planted lots of sunflowers last year and we were able to accommodate more hunters but it did get a bit dicey at times.

This year the goal was to limit the hunt to 100 shooters on the original sunflower block and we hit that pretty quickly.
                      Getting shirt sizes from my friends who attended last year. Already told Randal they were in as well. Good times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        I told Randall yesterday that I can't make it, work obligation. Sux. First year to miss since I started coming down. Me and Jodi will be back next year. We only hunted the 55 last year and whacked em good. We love the 55. A big time will be had by all!
                        Boo! It's not going to be the same without y'all! I'd quit if I were you!

Comment

Zac and I are in for a couple XL. I like simple.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                            Boo! It's not going to be the same without y'all! I'd quit if I were you!

x2

Will miss you both!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              Sorry to hear Billy. I had to let Randall know I was out last weekend. Killing me seeing Steven's pics. Hope to be able to return next year as well. Nothing like it. A little video I put together from several iphone clips last year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJeKGlanc8"]WWA Floodway 9 2 13 evening Desktop - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

At least I will get to hunt with Buffy and maybe Leg will come hang with us for a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X