Alaska with Tim TheBomb69 and Shane TheGasMan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska with Tim TheBomb69 and Shane TheGasMan

A little longer than I would have liked, but I wanted to get this out before the group headed out on their epic caribou hunt so they can see what a great time they have in store. No impact shots or crazy bear action - we were just a bit too early. However we did get vid of some great scenery, nice rainbows on fly rods, and some pics of Tim's bear. Some nice local/live music from Tim's father in law as well. I hope you enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJ3sOtDKRw&list=UUC9RSrQR7qNkXVJkbGhT3gw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJ3sOtDKRw&list=UUC9RSrQR7qNkXVJkbGhT3gw[/ame]

Good luck to the caribou group. Shoot straight, be safe. I know you will have a great time.

If you like this ck out my channel for more fly fishing, striper fishing, and yes quite a few bow kills. Most of more manageable length. More in the pipeline so stay tuned.

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TIM!

Great video and a great time. I can't begin to express how wonderful Tim and his family are. I hope we all get to do it again. Thanks Chuck for the great video.

Comment

Awesome vid, looked like a sportmans dream.

Comment

Nice work! Tree stands are a good thing in grizz country!

Comment

Great video! I can't wait to get up there. Incredibly appreciative of Tim's offer. What an incredible guy!

This caribou trip will be epic!

Comment

That video is very nicely done. My father in law is out fishing. He is going to love it. Alaska tourism division should have to pay you for it. After watching that you should be booking tickets.
            Last edited by thebomb6_99; 08-04-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Great video guys. You're doing a good thing Tim.

Come to the Hilton and visit if you're back down here.

Comment

Awesome video.I'm gonna make it up there someday!

DJ

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X