No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see me stalking up close to him and raising the Bow Only to look through the sights and seeing the bow shake in my hands. Nice 8 Buck

Comment

A year in the life of a farm

Wow. That's an 8 point of my dreams right there. Good luck. Hunting will be tough with all the acorns on the ground at the minute
      Last edited by Tshelly; 10-13-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

unreal 8

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Good grief what an 8pt. That thing has to score 150 or better.

Comment

I've watched him some. High 150's maybe even close to or possibly 160. And looking at pics from last yr he may only be 4
              Last edited by elgato; 10-13-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

158-162

Comment

^^^ I think your in the right ball park

Comment

4yo? Good lord!!! He has a neck the size of a Hereford bull!

Comment

Do you have a philosophy for your doe harvest?

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                        Do you have a philosophy for your doe harvest?
                        Post #408 and #415

That might answer your question, unless you are asking about selection or something else.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your farm with us. I feel you're leaving many of TBH'ers dream.

Congrats

Comment

I've seriously debated whether I should post this but since this thread is about life on the farm here we go. My buddy Frank shot Gorgeous tonight at 6:25. Was 45 yds away in heavy woods. Appears he gut shot the deer. I arrived at 6:45 with his dog and Lucy bayed the buck ~ 200 yds from where he was shot.The buck stood his ground then ran. We pulled out.

Will be a long night!!! Jack Daniels will offer poor but necessary comfort. I have a mtg in Monroe tomorrow but will ...not sure what I will do. But a posse is showing up at 7:00 and we will all go try to find the buck.

Not the outcome we hoped for but tomorrow holds the finale.

Comment

Oh wow!! Man I hope he is not far tomorrow! I'll drink one for Frank!

Comment

Man sorry to hear that but good thoughts are headed your way. Hope y'all find him in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X