College Station jobs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Station jobs??

Ok guys my oldest just graduated HS, as a junior and will be moving to Texas A&M next week to start school..she's gonna be job hunting next week in order to pay her bills...she's learning to take responsibility and pay her own bills...

Is anyone out there looking for help part-time, looking for a responsible young lady??

You can reach me at 972-742-4401 or pm me...

Cody

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

WHOOP !!!!!!

Whats her major? We hire civil engineering students for the most part but I can certainly set her up with an interview. Texas A&M Transportation Institute is where I call home

Comment

I think she's leaning more towards the biology program, eventually going med or nursing...

Comment

Ok, just with distances between departments it may not work out since we work during the day while she would be in class. I know waitresses do well around here though, just a thought.

Comment

Have her get her nurse aid and I can get her a job with st. joseph.

Comment

Tell her to get ahold of Kyle out at Tonkaway Ranch. They're always looking for score keepers for skeet shoots and girls to help cook and get the lodge ready when clients come in. I worked 4 years out there, best times of my life. Tell them Dillon sent ya.

Comment

^^^to add to my last comment, go in person. Phone calls and emails are useless.

Comment

Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
                Whats her major? We hire civil engineering students for the most part but I can certainly set her up with an interview. Texas A&M Transportation Institute is where I call home
                What about a freshman thats studing geology?

Moving the youngest boy into his apartment tomorrow and he will be job hunting.

Comment

Could work, depending on course load but would right in line with his major. Would look good on a resume as well as TTI is very highly regarded. PM me with an email address and I can get his info/resume in the right hands.

Comment

I drove by the Schlotsky's in College Station the other day and they had a sign up saying they were hiring starting at $11 and hour.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
                      I drove by the Schlotsky's in College Station the other day and they had a sign up saying they were hiring starting at $11 and hour.
                      And the sandwiches are awesome, lol

Comment

Any other recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by sroswat View Post
                          Any other recommendations?
                          It would not be all that much but I know my wife said something last night about wanting to find someone to come in and clean the house one time a week. Just a thought and it would give her a little cash in her pocket. If she is interested, PM me and I'll pass my wifes number on to her...

~Michael

Comment

Get on the jobs board on TexAgs and look there. Also, Indeed.com. Most places in town are geared for hiring students etc.

Most restaurants hire a lot as school gets closer. The Hilton on University is a good place too. They have a lot of different jobs and a full break room where they actually feed you, which may sound small, but one meal a day at work is a meal she's not having to pay for.

Several of my younger cousins have come through College Station in the last decade. I am the Old Family Shotgun of College Station, you may never need me, but it's nice to know I'm there.

PM me if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSamurai View Post
                              I am the Old Family Shotgun of College Station, you may never need me, but it's nice to know I'm there.

PM me if you need anything.
                              Same here if you ever need anything...

Comment

Working...
                              X