Which insole for elk hunting boot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which insole for elk hunting boot?

I want to upgrade my insole. Anyone buy any for a hunting boot? What do you recommend?

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
    I want to upgrade my insole. Anyone buy any for a hunting boot? What do you recommend?
    I tried these last year after a go with plantar fasciitis. Now have them in all my shoes and boots. They aren’t miracle workers but best improvement for the price, and I’ve tried a bunch of insoles

Extraordinarily effective insoles for heel pain and plantar fasciitis relief. Superfeet Casual Pain Relief insoles are orthotic inserts that help alleviate common foot and joint ailments like: Plantar fasciitis pain Heel pain High arch pain Knee pain An upgrade from ordinary inserts, the removable heel stabilizers under the contoured heel cups help personalize your support and get the pain-relieving orthotic shape closer to your foot. A medium to high arch height also provides arch support for plantar fasciitis. Doctor worn and recommended, these orthotics for plantar fasciitis and general foot pain are designed to replace the sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting dress, work, casual and everyday shoes. Trim to fit your shoe size. Includes free shipping. YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCEEvery year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.

Comment

I've used Happy Feet insoles and really liked them.

Comment

Plantar fasciitis victim here. Every ***** day. Super feet green help me a little.

Comment

Go the insolestore.com. There is not one insole that works for everyone. Like other have said superfeet makes a great general purpose insole that gives good support. However, if you have any foot problems there are other insoles that can give you the support while helping with foot problems.

Comment

I have really high arches, so insoles are a priority

I really like Spenco insoles.

I’ve used them in my hiking boots since the late 80’s. I also use them in my work boots.

I have some Sole insoles in my snake boots. They have really great arch support, and are thin, so my boots still fit nicely. I can walk all day in them.

I had some Superfeet insoles in my work boots for a while. They were comfortable at first, but broke down fast. I was a little disappointed for what I spent on them (~$50).

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Lathrop and Sons - you can thank me later. I have the Superfeet green in my everyday boots and not near as comfortable. I probably should do something about it.....

https://lathropandsons.com/synergy-footbeds.html

Comment

No way to know until you try some, everyone’s feet are different. I’ve been working on mine for awhile and ended up with Lathrop & Sons gel footbeds over the factory insoles that I cut off in front on the balls of my feet and ground down to a smooth angle. Injinji coolmax toe liners and Darn Tough midweight socks.

It’s a long process unfortunately.

Comment

Bet i tried 10 different brands to get my Danners to fit right. Never did. Fortunately Cabelas had a 90 day return policy and I used it.

Bought some meindl's and simply added some 1/8" thick, flat oder eaters ultra comfort for wide feet, then put the meindl foot beds on top on them. Ive got about 12 miles on them and they are perfect.

Comment

Working...
                  X