Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert!

This is my first thread to make so I figure I should make it a good one. Amazon has a 36" blackstone flat top grill for $200 regularly $500 at wal-mart. I'm not sure, but I think the deal is only for today. It's also a amazon prime product so its free shipping (if you have amazon prime).

Are they really normally 500?

Comment

Thanks, gonna check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        Are they really normally 500?

No,
        299 at Tractor Supply.
        199 on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always $247 at Walmart.

Comment

A quick search on the wal-mart page shows them for $499. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...lity/697106190

Of course after I bought mine on amazon and did a google search, it seems that maybe this wasn't such a GREAT deal but a deal none the less.

Comment

Thanks for posting bud. Gonna check it out

Comment

Welcome to the fire bud.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieSportsman View Post
                  A quick search on the wal-mart page shows them for $499. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...lity/697106190

Of course after I bought mine on amazon and did a google search, it seems that maybe this wasn't such a GREAT deal but a deal none the less.
                  Obviously it's a misprint, or they are trying to gouge people online. The 36" stainless is $340.99, and the 28" is $179.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Obviously it's a misprint, or they are trying to gouge people online. The 36" stainless is $340.99, and the 28" is $179.99.
                    The one for $199 is a different model than the $340 one. Look like a legit good deal.

Comment

$200 is a good deal. If anyone paid $500 for one they got robbed

Comment

Welcome to the site and any deal helps, that’s what this site is about!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                          The one for $199 is a different model than the $340 one. Look like a legit good deal.
                          Right. The $340 is a 36" stainless. The black 36" is $247 all day at Walmart. I paid $179 for a 36" at TSC last October. Sometimes you can find a good deal, and $199 isn't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                            Welcome to the fire bud.
                            Yip!

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. I have been a long time lurker but never really posted. Anyways, I hope some were able to take advantage of the deal now that it jumped up to $288 on Amazon today.

Comment

Working...
                              X