NFL Draft day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Draft day

Kind of exciting for our "little" town. Josh Allem may go in top 5.
    Buckhorn Bar will have a live feed on ESPN, it's a neat bar historically but kind of the armpit of Laramie, please don't judge us based on it. They are having a street dance and other festivities for the draft. One of the neat things about having the only 4 year college in the state in your hometown. We'll be in The Library having a great beer and watching.

Who will go first and why?

I like Josh Allen. Seems like a good kid. He will most likely go first to Cleveland.

Comment

Im saying Sam Darnold first. Unfortunately, Saquon Barkley will go to the Giants. Love Saquon, Hate the Giants

Comment

Cowboys take a punter 1st round, then a FB......

Comment

I am not a fan of the off the field BM, but the on the field I am. This recreation picture is awesome though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bm.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	24538408

Click image for larger version

Name:	bf.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	24538409

Comment

I was really hoping my Giants would trade down to accumulate more picks, then focus on OL and LB even though we picked up both in free agency. I would like to see if Davis Webb might be the QB of our future. If the Giants don't trade down then i would love the RB

Comment

I'm a Texans fan. Our NFL draft day isn't until tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I'm a Texans fan. Our NFL draft day isn't until tomorrow
                The Texans' staff are playing golf today.

Comment

I have a love hate relationship with the draft. I love the process and the acquisition of talent, but I hate it because I know the Cowboys will do everything in their power to screw it up again, and again, and again...

That redheaded moron already got a headstart on screwing it up last December when he cost them four positions in the first round by winning a meaningless game that no one wanted to win. As long as that empty golf shirt is standing on the sidelines on Sunday, it won't matter who they draft…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    Kind of exciting for our "little" town. Josh Allem may go in top 5.
                    Buckhorn Bar will have a live feed on ESPN, it's a neat bar historically but kind of the armpit of Laramie, please don't judge us based on it. They are having a street dance and other festivities for the draft. One of the neat things about having the only 4 year college in the state in your hometown. We'll be in The Library having a great beer and watching.

Who will go first and why?

I would take Allen first....but I think Cleveland will take Darnold.....

I cant see the Giants taking Barkley...but he wont last longer than 4....
                    Everyone said he was the stud of the combine this year

Maybe they will take Barkley #1 and take the leftover QB at 4

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      The Texans' staff are playing golf most of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I cant see the Giants taking Barkley...but he wont last longer than 4....
                        Everyone said he was the stud of the combine this year

Maybe they will take Barkley #1 and take the leftover QB at 4

Why do you not expect the Giants to take Barkley? You think they go QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I have a love hate relationship with the draft. I love the process and the acquisition of talent, but I hate it because I know the Cowboys will do everything in their power to screw it up again, and again, and again...

That redheaded moron already got a headstart on screwing it up last December when he cost them four positions in the first round by winning a meaningless game that no one wanted to win. As long as that empty golf shirt is standing on the sidelines on Sunday, it won't matter who they draft…
                          Effin A - he's a horrible Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                            Why do you not expect the Giants to take Barkley? You think they go QB?
                            They absolutely will take a qb...Mannin is just about done

Comment

Darnold will be a bust in my opinion. Turned it over a lot in college. The NFL isn't a good place for turn overs.

Comment

Working...
                              X