Double Down attraction capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
    Gotcha. It never worked that well in my 1200lb boss buck. One tube would have all soybeans and one protein.... Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Prob the difference in a single center funneled feeder like a boss buck vs 3 funnels pulling from each third of the feeder...

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      anyone who challenges Status Quo is considered a hater...fine with me

But when you lie about the type of fence on the Holden ranch where all the advertisement comes from, it steers alot of people the wrong way about the protein.

Just be honest thats my only issue
      YOU ARE DEAD ON - suckers are born every moment

Comment

I hunt a 200 acre low fence place surrounded by large ranches. We have been feeding protein for about four years now but never seemed to be able to consistently hold on to our deer. I made the switch to DD at the end of 2016 and we are now seeing more and for the first time are holding the same deer throughout the year. I am not going to say that it is a miracle feed but the deer do seem to prefer it over the other brand I was feeding and they consistently eat it regardless of the range conditions on the ranch. The other thing I have noticed is that we saw more non-typical points last year than ever before. Not sure if this has anything to do with DD or just pure coincidence.

Comment

Would you mind sharing what the other brand was? I just put out DD but was feeding Antler Max 20% with good results. course I am hunting a small parcel of land surrounded by neighbors with 200 to 800 acres but all hunt. I was pulling in a lot deer with the antler max and coons so curious to see what DD does. I really need another protein feeder next to it and see which one the deer empty first consistently but not doing that any time soon$$$

Comment

Did yall protein feed year round with the same stuff or mix it up? I ask because some use cotton seed and then quit feeding during hunting season or they feed year round and part of the year is cotton seed and the other part with a pellet. Some use soybeans etc. Trying to gather information to see if your statement of experience (results) I can use to relate to my situation on a small acre place.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              anyone who challenges Status Quo is considered a hater...fine with me

But when you lie about the type of fence on the Holden ranch where all the advertisement comes from, it steers alot of people the wrong way about the protein.

Just be honest thats my only issue

Originally posted by TKK View Post
              YOU ARE DEAD ON - suckers are born every moment

The Chittum is about 15000 acres and easily has over 10 miles of low fence border on the southern half. I’m not sure of the exact numbers, but I have been there. Have you?

TKK...why are we suckers? Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                The Chittum is about 15000 acres and easily has over 10 miles of low fence border on the southern half. I’m not sure of the exact numbers, but I have been there. Have you?

TKK...why are we suckers? Please explain.
                Yes I have...it's obvious you struggled to comprehend the original message.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                  Yes I have...it's obvious you struggled to comprehend the original message.

I comprende. What makes you think I don’t?

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                    I comprende. What makes you think I don’t?
                    You point out acres and low fence distance...he simply stated don't lie about your fence after you put 30+ feeders up 300 yards apart, 50 yards from the low fence line while you pay to put up a high fence...not you literally but Holden.

Comment

You point out acres and low fence distance...he simply stated don't lie about your fence after you put 30+ feeders up 300 yards apart, 50 yards from the low fence line while you pay to put up a high fence...not you literally but Holden.

B&C and ALL TX deer contests only require a mile or two of low fence to qualify as free range. How does 10+ miles of barb wire not qualify?

Comment

Smh...now we have moved to barbed wire and B&C

Comment

Smh...now we have moved to barbed wire and B&C

What facts can you add to your opinion? Why are you so mad at Holden and Double Down? Why are you, TKK, and GingiB so butt hurt?

Comment

Ugh...not mad bro....have another cocktail.

Comment

Ugh...not mad bro....have another cocktail.

*** is that for a response? You don’t know me and have to resort to presumptive insults to discuss a deer feed. Wow, I never knew that buying a particular deer feed made someone so predictable. SMH!

Y’all are obviously mad because you post insults on every thread about DD. [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                                Would you mind sharing what the other brand was? I just put out DD but was feeding Antler Max 20% with good results. course I am hunting a small parcel of land surrounded by neighbors with 200 to 800 acres but all hunt. I was pulling in a lot deer with the antler max and coons so curious to see what DD does. I really need another protein feeder next to it and see which one the deer empty first consistently but not doing that any time soon$$$
                                I was feeding Purina Antlermax before.

Comment

Working...
                                X