No announcement yet.

Scratch off tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was $50 once. Then I immediately lost it when I went back to get more scratchers

Comment

A friend of mines mom won weekly grand. She gets $1000 a week for 20yrs. Most I've ever won is $80.

Comment

I don't play scratch off. But, a retired leo I know won $1.5 million earlier this year. It couldn't of happened to a nicer man.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

You have better odds at a (○) (○) bar.

Comment

I buy them every now and again but most I've won is $2. I'll actually do my research online and see what my odds are for each game in play. But then you get the ticket and the odds says they are way different. Maybe one day I'll win some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$20 on a Break the Bank. ... and probably well over $500 vested since it started in Texas. I don't know anyone who has won big personally.

Tax on the poor ive heard.

Comment

I hardly ever buy lotto tickets, but I do like to gamble on games of chance. A guy at work hit 1,000 dollars last week, but he is always scratching tickets. He never says how much he loses. Him and another guy spent 1,000 dollars before that on whole roll of tickets and lost about 400 dollars. The state knows exactly how much they are going to make. I tell these guys at work to give me twenty dollars a day and some days I give you a chunk of back. No takers yet.

Comment

My brother has won $5000 twice.

Comment

$200 was my largest win. My friend's mom won the weekly grand. She "retired" and moved to a new home. Paid for my buddy to go to college.

Comment

I know some formerly retired folks that scratched themselves right back to a full time job.

Comment

I bought a $2 ticket on my 18th birthday about as many years ago. So in my lifetime, I'm exactly -$2.

Comment

It kills me to be in a hurry at a convenience store and find myself behind 5 lotto patrons. To each their own.

Comment

Most I've ever won was 20 bucks. I don't play often. My brother in law's cousin just won 10k a few months ago off a 5 dollars!

Comment

I would like to see the $$ amounts folks spend on those to win $500 +.

I guess its a way to get a "tax" out of some that never pay any.

Comment

$5.00 here I play maybe once a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X