Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testosterone Therapy

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    I just called, but they do not accept insurance. Are the visits expensive as well as the shots?

You may be able to pay out of pocket and then submit to insurance. I think it was about $400 for the first visit. You can go to GoodRx.com and get a Walgreens or CVS coupon for $11 per injection in you buy the big bottle or $14 if you buy the singles.

I don’t care if mine covers it or not. They are nice folks, the scenery is really good if you catch my drift and you are in and out. Well worth it. It’s is a bit weird having a smoking hot 30yr old Nurse Practioner asking you how firm your Johnson gets ![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 175gr7.62; 07-20-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
      I could afford to loose some size in them......lol....dont use them now if it went the other way and lost in's I may rethink.........

What my doctor said as well, once testerone from the outside is started. Alot of times your body will stop producing or wont ever kick back in. Meaning you will have to have Test the rest of your life. Wondering what his thought or numbers he considers people not needing vs needing?
      Lmao on the first part and my doc said same as second paragraph, you will eventually become dependent on them. He said 1 in 4 May actually be low and about a quarter of the ones that need it actually get the treatment.

Comment

I haven't read every post but here's my $0.02. I recently decided I wanted shots in my hip. My leg would hurt and I got gun shy giving myself a shot there. So, our nurse friend showed my wife where and how and now my wife does a painlessly excellent job. I alternate hips and hardly feel a thing.

Comment

I use Royal Mens Medical. Cost ~$200/mo and they send all the stuff like clockwork.

Comment

They have had me on the cream for 8 weeks and my number went from 320 to 330. They just started me on injections yesterday. They made me inject myself and it was not near as bad as I thought it would be. Hope this works!

Comment

I was below 300. Bought a tractor and it went up to 475. Dr said what changed. I said i bought a tractor.

We went ahead with the pellets. I did not want to do shots. I got blood work done and was 1475!!! My BP is up too. Real high so i started BP meds now. Seems like i am back to tired and in pain with the blood pressure meds.

Cant get a happy medium. I felt great before the BP meds.

Comment

They are starting me on 1ml per week. Does that seem high?

Comment

I'm not sure. I started out at .5 cc and he moved me to .75 cc. He said most of his patients level out at .75.
                  Originally posted by BMAC_GTX View Post
                  They are starting me on 1ml per week. Does that seem high?
                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I started on 1ml every other week. Sam's pharmacy is 60.00 for 10 1ml.

Comment

Testosterone Therapy

1ml/200mg a week is what I been on for four years. Perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Use GoodRX.com and find you a WALGREENS. $40ish for 10ml. Your welcome.[emoji6]

Comment

Starting this week. Test came back at 158. 1 shot every two weeks. Will keep y'all updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                            I was below 300. Bought a tractor and it went up to 475. Dr said what changed. I said i bought a tractor.

We went ahead with the pellets. I did not want to do shots. I got blood work done and was 1475!!! My BP is up too. Real high so i started BP meds now. Seems like i am back to tired and in pain with the blood pressure meds.

Cant get a happy medium. I felt great before the BP meds.
                            You need to get your red blood cell count checked. To much testosterone can elevate your red blood cells and hemoglobin. Give blood every 2 months also. When your red blood cells and hemoglobin are elevated it thickens your blood and your blood pressure goes up.

PM me if you want more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
                              Starting this week. Test came back at 158. 1 shot every two weeks. Will keep y'all updated.
                              Mind asking how old your are? Mine was a little higher and I am only 27. Probably sending me to a urologist.

Also, has anybody's doctors really went over causes down the line of testosterone?

Comment

I still don’t get the reasoning behind these doctors prescribing one shot per two weeks. I know if I take a shot at the beginning of the week by Saturday I can feel it’s already low. Seems like a big rollercoaster ride if it’s per every two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X