No announcement yet.

Migraines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take Benadryl and a hot shower, then ice cold rag on my head in the dark. usually good to go after an hour or so

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      I work with a girl that was recently hospitalized from them. She had horrible headaches and was very dizzy. They ran all kinds of tests and she was diagnosed with migraines. There is a piercing that she was recommended and she got it. She said it was like an immediate release. I just googled so you can read the info....

https://americanmigrainefoundation.o...piercings-101/
      This is what my daughter did and she said the same.

Comment

I had a few of them lately, and they are pretty much hell on earth. I heard a factoid that most headaches/migraines are caused from dehydration, so that would be my first thing to try.

Comment

My son gets them. Doc said to hydrate and it was clear that was the difference for him. If he gets them now, we ask, and he's not been drinking H2O.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Woke up 12:30am with migraine last night 9 migraines 7 days doctors appointment tomorrow....

Comment

Don’t know if it is a migraine or not, but I have a splitting headache today. I just want to sit in a dark cold room!

I’m not dehydrated either I drink probably 60-80 oz of water a day

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Don’t know if it is a migraine or not, but I have a splitting headache today. I just want to sit in a dark cold room!

I’m not dehydrated either I drink probably 60-80 oz of water a day
                Maybe to much water.

Comment

Working...
                X