#neverstoplearning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
    So Chipper Jones has no right to voice his thoughts like all us regular guys? He has a bigger stage, but the NRA has an even bigger stage and they can speak their mind. I know; not popular with some of you. I may not agree with Mr. Jones, but he has every right to speak, just like you and I. Which some of you tend to speak your mind a good bit on here. Can't say I agree with some of the crap spewed on the many different threads/topics, but I don't attack anyone personally. These shootings have to stop and I would hope all are in agreement. A child deserves a safe place and rest assured had that been one of my children, I don't know how I would have reacted or maybe i would have wanted the exact changes so many others want. I don't own an AR or an AK, I see no reason for them; but I respect the right of all who legally own them. No I don't need one for charging hogs. Again your right, but it is also on us all to help find a way to keep our children safe; all citizens safe to the best of our ability. No I will not stop watching the show.
    No one here said he doesn’t have the right to say what he said. We just believe he is biting the hand that feeds him so we choose not to feed him anymore.
    Anyone that thinks passing a law on an inanimate object will ever decrease violence is uneducated to say the least. How are the laws on drugs working out these days?
    Last edited by JakeGraves; 03-01-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mike d View Post
      what’s there to talk about? His statements were pretty dang clear. We know where he stands and it ain’t with law abiding citizens/gun owners.
      yep!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        That’s great for you. But millions of other people love ‘em. Why should they be restricted by what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Never said restrict them but if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck, it might be a duck.

It is the weapon of choice for mass shootings. Make it harder to get them like they do suppressors. If your honest, you shouldn’t have any problems with it other than the waiting period. This allows the good guys to keep their toys and hopefully reduces the pieces of trash that put fear in our schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
          Never said restrict them but if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck, it might be a duck.

It is the weapon of choice for mass shootings. Make it harder to get them like they do suppressors. If your honest, you shouldn’t have any problems with it other than the waiting period. This allows the good guys to keep their toys and hopefully reduces the pieces of trash that put fear in our schools.

Please name all the mass shooting where an AR was involved. I’ll lay some stats on you and then we can have further discussions.

People are making a mountain out of a molehill with this.

Comment

The last 2 is good enough for me. If they aren’t your favorite AR, I bet what ever gun it was, it wasn’t a bolt action or a pistol

Comment

I do agree that if it wasn’t the AR it would would be another gun or car or whatever they could cause mass casualties with. They could get a Ruger ranch rifle and do the same, it’s stupid to say the AR did it, it’s all about the person.

Comment

Please name all the mass shooting where an AR was involved. I’ll lay some stats on you and then we can have further discussions.

The gun-grabbers aren't interested in facts. The deadliest school massacre in this country (44 dead, 58 injured) was in 1927....Colt introduced the AR-15 in 1963. Crazy people are gonna do crazy ****. All of the US school shooting fatalities combined don't equal either of the top 4 school massacres....which all took place in other countries. The only thing that needs to happen is that the media needs to stop sensationalizing every event that fits their agenda. They don't report news, they create discord.

Comment

Never thought it would be like this with the current admin but even our side is caving in. Where is common sense?
                  Meanwhile the POS sheriff is still touting his superior leadership while 4 deputies stood down during this.

Comment

The last 2 is good enough for me. If they aren’t your favorite AR, I bet what ever gun it was, it wasn’t a bolt action or a pistol
                    Ever heard of Virginia Tech? 32 dead and 17 others wounded. All from a nutjob with a .22 pistol and a 9mm pistol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Link to their sponsors

Comment

You could not possibly be more wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Ever heard of Virginia Tech? 32 dead and 17 others wounded. All from a nutjob with a .22 pistol and a 9mm pistol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          We could say the Civil War killed x amount of Americans, doesn’t make a dang bit of difference to me with the AR platform. Don’t want one, never have. I’m not saying ban them, I’m just saying if you had your “druthers”, would you rather go through a background process or not have them at all which is what the gun control promoters want?

Comment

We could say the Civil War killed x amount of Americans, doesn’t make a dang bit of difference to me with the AR platform. Don’t want one, never have. I’m not saying ban them, I’m just saying if you had your “druthers”, would you rather go through a background process or not have them at all which is what the gun control promoters want?

Neither area viable option as far as I’m concerned. Neither is necessary.

Why not the outrage on handguns? There’s more people killed on a weekend in Chicago (every weekend) than are killed in these mass shootings.

Comment

#neverstoplearning

Neither area viable option as far as I’m concerned. Neither is necessary.

Why not the outrage on handguns? There’s more people killed on a weekend in Chicago (every weekend) than are killed in these mass shootings.

Why are people so moronic as to ignore the shootings in these "sanctuary" cities?

Gun control has never worked, y'all...never will.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-01-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Why are people so moronic as to ignore the shootings in these "sanctuary" cities.

The answer is in your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X