No announcement yet.

35s don't rub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These 285x55x22" don't either, but I believe they are 34.36" diameter. Truck has a 1.5" lift and Nittos have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
      Is that the replacement for the old 7.3? Nice rides yal
      That would be the replacement. So far I like her but do miss the ol 7.3. Driven a 7.3 for 15 yrs until now.

Comment

Rides great too.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have the EXACT same truck as you Double.A! Color, wheels, everything. I've considered a 2" level and bigger tries than the originals. That looks great. It's hasn't rubbed ANYWHERE?

You may have just convinced me to get mine leveled.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
            Lol. Ain't flexed the suspension out too much yet but so far so good.
            or hard turn in reverse.

Comment

Front valance rubbed and was trimmed. Ranch hand solved it. Still rubbed the fender well when backing up cutting the wheel. Went down to a 33 KO BFG. Mileage went up 3mpg on the highway. And the road noise is almost GONE compared to the Nitto Trails and like I'm sitting still compared to the Cooper STT Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                I have the EXACT same truck as you Double.A! Color, wheels, everything. I've considered a 2" level and bigger tries than the originals. That looks great. It's hasn't rubbed ANYWHERE?

You may have just convinced me to get mine leveled.

No sir. None at all I got the pro comp 2". Like 1/4" lower in the front. I'll turn the wheel and post a few pics

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post

Front valance rubbed and was trimmed. Ranch hand solved it. Still rubbed the fender well when backing up cutting the wheel. Went down to a 33 KO BFG. Mileage went up 3mpg on the highway. And the road noise is almost GONE compared to the Nitto Trails and like I'm sitting still compared to the Cooper STT Pro.

Those wheels are clean. I like em.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Turn the wheel and pull into an elevated driveway

That should do it, lol

Comment

If you actually use that 4x4 truck off the road, it will rub. If your mall crawling, you may get by, but beware of speed bumps!

Comment

Nice looking ride DA haven't seen you on here in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            For a concrete queen I'm sure it will work just fine!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

You do a lot of off road kinda stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              You do a lot of off road kinda stuff?

I bought a 4wd bc I use it. Used it today in fact. Not as often as some, but more than a lot. Use at my dads place as you can see. Tundra made easy work of the dodge and the stock trailer! . I use it mostly pulling fords out of the mud! [emoji1303]

Comment

Cmon yal. You know the samurai is for off road [emoji12]. If the ford rubs she rubs. May get spacers but I'll live. So far so good

Comment

Working...
                                X